The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Magicka Templar 30k DPS with very easy rotation!

DeHei
DeHei
✭✭✭✭✭
Everybody can learn it very easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_B3epz2Wvo

everything is explained in comments ;)

Ty for watching :)
Edited by DeHei on May 30, 2017 1:48PM
DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
De Hei(Youtube)
  • BriannaLuv
    BriannaLuv
    ✭✭
    Anyway you could explain the rotation? Anything special about your build compared to any others?

Thanks for the video and nice tuxedo!

;)
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swap Shards/spear with Vampire´s bane so that you get the aedric spear passive on both bars. Will increase your dps.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid, but I don't know what your rotation is. Can you explain what skills are on your bars and in what order you are using them? :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewel wrote: »
    Anyway you could explain the rotation? Anything special about your build compared to any others?

Thanks for the video and nice tuxedo!

;)

The rotation is very easy and that allow everybody more constant dps as difficult rotations :)
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Swap Shards/spear with Vampire´s bane so that you get the aedric spear passive on both bars. Will increase your dps.

The single Damage with fire staff is higher but i think to swap purifying light maybe. Ty
    Nice vid, but I don't know what your rotation is. Can you explain what skills are on your bars and in what order you are using them? :)

Blazing spear
    light attack + weapon swap
    Elemental blockade
    light attack
    purifying light
    light attack
    vampires bane
    light attack +weapon swap
    heavy attack (try to stop after 1,6 sec)
    puncturing sweep (solo: every 2th elemental drain and you start with drain)
    light attack

and again. very easy
    Edited by DeHei on May 30, 2017 1:45PM
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Ok i tested it now and i lose damage with switching skills... Really crazy :D
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    De Hei(Youtube)