The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] Magplar Battlegrounds v1

BraidasNM
BraidasNM
✭✭✭✭
Despite ZOS's queue system trying to stop me, I managed to play some BGs this weekend :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3kacGHVw10
Edited by BraidasNM on May 31, 2017 12:48PM
Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, the fight where everyone is rushing to the powerup. *** has to be patched out.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, every time a sigil spawns its drop everything and find it lol. I think they should make it only spawn in the center, and either affect only one person or reduce the buff by half. I don't see ZOS removing them though.
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you running a sustain set ?
  • AAbrigo
    AAbrigo
    ✭✭✭

Transmutation from what I can see.
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    AAbrigo wrote: »

@CatchMeTrolling Ya trans, not exactly a sustain set but has some I guess.
    Youtube

• CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BraidasNM wrote: »
    AAbrigo wrote: »

CatchMeTrolling Ya trans, not exactly a sustain set but has some I guess.

Oh okay, I don't consider that a sustain set really but I was just wondering since you still had sword and board + dual wield in no cp.

• Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭
    10/10 video, music was perfect, gameplay was great, keep shaking ya dik playboy.
    Edited by Huggelz on May 30, 2017 11:44AM
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)
  • Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭
    REEEEEEEEEEE
    Edited by Huggelz on May 30, 2017 11:43AM
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)
  • Rollan
    Rollan
    ✭✭✭
    Need the same vidéo with no afk enemy team ^^
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valkyn, transmutation......

With that low amount of Health I´ll almost asume you´re running another lightarmor set. Warlock perhaps?
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

With that low amount of Health I´ll almost asume you´re running another lightarmor set. Warlock perhaps?

BSW, tho you could certainly do another sustain set and put more spell dmg glyphs on. I would suggest amber or lich over warlock tho.
    Rollan wrote: »

uh....who was afk? lol @Rollan
    Edited by BraidasNM on May 30, 2017 1:56PM
    Youtube

• Kaiz
    Kaiz
    ✭✭✭
    Needs more Spider-Man memes
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BSW, tho you could certainly do another sustain set and put more spell dmg glyphs on. I would suggest amber or lich over warlock tho.

How is BSW works with only 1 skill (and skoria) that does firedmg?? ´Wouldn´t Warmaiden be a better option in that case since almost all your damage comes from magick dmg??
    Edited by Qbiken on May 31, 2017 8:36AM
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is BSW works with only 1 skill (and skoria) that does firedmg?? ´Wouldn´t Warmaiden be a better option in that case since almost all your damage comes from magick dmg??

Dont forget reflective light. Its fire dmg too
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »

reflective light <----1 skill .Other skill/proc that does firedmg ----> (and skoria) :)
    Edited by Qbiken on May 31, 2017 10:41AM
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »

reflective light <----1 skill .Other skill/proc that does firedmg ----> (and skoria) :)

Oh sry i need to learn to read :smiley:
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭

What is good about BSW over War Maiden at least for templar is that since the proc is fairly long (8 seconds) if you get pressured you can switch off to your heal bar and have BoL and your heals get buffed by the spell damage while War Maiden doesn't affect templar heals. War Maiden would probably be better for anything running a back bar resto relying on ward for heals.
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    Can you even be killed?
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What is good about BSW over War Maiden at least for templar is that since the proc is fairly long (8 seconds) if you get pressured you can switch off to your heal bar and have BoL and your heals get buffed by the spell damage while War Maiden doesn't affect templar heals. War Maiden would probably be better for anything running a back bar resto relying on ward for heals.

Unless you thinking of being an only DMG Templar, where BoL+minor mending will still give you a 10k heal if you have 39k mag2k sd.

If you change your build's perception, you'll be able to see the benefits of war maiden over other sets.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Unless you thinking of being an only DMG Templar, where BoL+minor mending will still give you a 10k heal if you have 39k mag2k sd.

If you change your build's perception, you'll be able to see the benefits of war maiden over other sets.

We're in no-cp. Mag pools aren't that high and healing isn't boosted by cp.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I was referring to the setting on the video bg's without CP.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

So 8k heal at 30k 2k SD? (Can't remember the stats without going to the online editor).

Either way it's all relative; less health, less DMG, less resources so we don't need a 10k heal.

Though that's also assuming poisons/proc sets get scaled down so that 7k viper proc doesn't kill half your bar for no resource cost.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video Braidas - one of the best dps magplars I've had the privilege to play with!
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

So 8k heal at 30k 2k SD? (Can't remember the stats without going to the online editor).

Either way it's all relative; less health, less DMG, less resources so we don't need a 10k heal.

Though that's also assuming poisons/proc sets get scaled down so that 7k viper proc doesn't kill half your bar for no resource cost.

Try playing BG's and upload a video of your experience.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

U sugest Linch/amber with?
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Transmutation is such a good BG set.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Always been one of the best PvP sets IMO. But pretty much manadatory for an organized 4 person team in BGs. That crit resist is indispensable.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭

Its a JOKE, right? Light armor? U die in 1,5 sec.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »

Pls.

Right now I have it paired with Heavy Armor seducer, works amazing.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, reflective light's a dot that can hit 3 people. If you hit at least 2 it's usually an instaproc, and if not, valkyn is going off on CD too. Warmaiden wouldn't buff my ultimate (and reflective light) so it's not really an option. BSW increases my healing and has that bit extra burst dmg as well.
    Juli'St wrote: »

If you do heavy in nonCP you're not gonna have good dmg, the sustain is just too bad. You can still be quite tanky in light.
    Youtube