The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stolen new painting can't be laundered

Shamisa_En
Shamisa_En
✭✭✭
I looted a painting "Velothi Triptych, Volcano" from a safebox in Gnisis, Vvardenfell. Whenever I try to launder it at any fence in Morrowind or elsewhere in Tamrie, I get a message it can't be laundered, even if I had not laundered any other items during the daily reset. I don't know if this is the case with other stole paintings, but so far this at least renders this painting completely useless for furnishing as it can't be interacted with.
The devil's in the details.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plox provide a screenshot and also report this via /bug if yo haven't already.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a "Treasure" it cannot be Laundered, only Fenced I've seen quite a few of these.
    Edited by Trinity_Is_My_Name on May 29, 2017 3:52AM
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trinity_Is_My_Name

All items should be able to be laundered. set up in your own home is a different question.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me too, it was a painting of a geyser, I reported in game
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    @Trinity_Is_My_Name

All items should be able to be laundered. set up in your own home is a different question.

Yep, good point. I should have said there is no point in Laundering it since it will cost to launder it and then when you sell it that cost is recouped equating to zero net gain.
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20170529_093049.png
    The devil's in the details.