The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

House of hitman PS4 pvp/pve guild recruiting

Tenn60
Tenn60
✭✭✭
House of hitman is recruiting. We are a pvp(DC primarily) and pve open to all alliances guild for individuals 18 and up(can have some wiggle room here but prefer more mature players) guild. We are progressing the pve side of our guild as far as trials and vdsa, but we enjoy all the aspects of the game. We are more laid back and enjoy a tight community. We are starting to run trials more regularly, have different events like dueling tournaments, have a guild hall with carafting stations(working on getting the set crafting stations right now) and training dummy. Occasionally have a guild trader( we aren't a trading guild though). We are willing to help out and offer advice when we can. I try to do giveaways and other things to help people in the guild. I will never charge a due or anything like that for the guild. If you have questions or want to join send me a message on PlayStation at tenn60 or leave a message here letting me know what your tag is so I can invite you.
Edited by Tenn60 on June 1, 2017 3:33PM