Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind new tutorial and the base game

MrGrim
MrGrim
✭✭
How does this all work story wise exactly? do you still get your soul ripped out and thrown into the base tutorial?
Also vice versa. does the story make sense. going from the base game into the morrowind quests?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They both make some sort of sense. For a new character, as soon as you leave Vvardenfell you will find a Hooded Figure who will set events in motion for having your soul ripped out. For an existing character, you will have a letter in your mail inviting you to visit Vvardenfell (although there seems to be only one letter per account, so other characters on the account would just have to assume they also received the letter).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Existing characters can also prod the game to sending them their letter from the collections screen...
    ...but yeah that's how it works.

I still think they should have tacked the new Firemoth ISland tutorial right onto the old Coldharbour tutorial, that way my new wardens respawning would have made IC sense... but since I found I can just take a side trip to the mainland and do the coldharbour thing, then go back to vvardenfell or continue on the classic path... its all good.