Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What animals are considered Animal companions?

koboyashi_ESO
koboyashi_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello,
I am starting with Warden as many other people who got Morrowind and I have a question about Animal Companions.

For example Warden has Cliff Racer in his animal companion skill line. Cliff Racer appears, does the damage to a target and disappears. Does Cliff Racer disappearance count as unsummon?
There is a passive bond with nature that heals caster whenever his/her animal companions get killed or unsummoned...to which companions would it apply (except the bear which is pretty obvious)
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Warden passive "Bond with Nature" applies to all "Animal Companions" skills and their morphs except Falcon's Swiftness and its morphs. This includes Feral Guardian (aka the Bear)! The heal even has a chance to crit, too, which is pretty nice.

You can check out my video below if you want to see for yourself. The incoming "Bond with Nature" heal can be seen in the flying numbers on the left of my screen, as well as in Combat Metrics after each test. The test order of skills is: Betty Netch, Deep Fissure, Screaming Cliff Racer, Fetcher Infection, and finally, unsummoning Eternal Guardian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_JlHqrkJNY
    Platform: PC/NA
    Guild: Calamity
    Role: Healer/Damage Dealer

YouTube | Twitch
  • koboyashi_ESO
    koboyashi_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome, thank you for taking the time to post this info.