Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC NA] Looking For Trial Guild Norm or Vet

rubenanto29rwb17_ESO
MagSorc - DPS CP600
Stamblade - DPS CP600

@terrified29
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent we are a normal trials guild and are running nSO today and groups choice craglorn Thursday we look forward to raiding with you terrified
  • rubenanto29rwb17_ESO
    i often play weekends, but i will try thanks :)
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    What exp do you have in trials we run Vet trials 2 to 3 times a week. 8pm est Tuesday and 6pm est Sunday. Those runs are garenteed.
  • rubenanto29rwb17_ESO
    Trashkan wrote: »
    What exp do you have in trials we run Vet trials 2 to 3 times a week. 8pm est Tuesday and 6pm est Sunday. Those runs are garenteed.

i don't have any exp on vet trials but i know what to do in normal trial, if normal and vet are same and not really different i can try
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    You are welcome to join the guild and when we are in need of members when forming group you can usually come tag along to learn. Pm @trashkan in game.
    Edited by Trashkan on June 5, 2017 3:02PM
  • rubenanto29rwb17_ESO
    Trashkan wrote: »
    You are welcome to join the guild and when we are in need of members when forming group you can usually come tag along to learn. Pm @trashkan in game.

Thank you, i will PM you asap :smile:
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do veteran and normal trials weekly so we might be a good fit for you.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/354325/moonlight-travelers#latest

Mail @Tasear for more details.