The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Battlegrounds are awesome!

Rohaus
Rohaus
✭✭✭✭✭
Spent the majority of yesterday doing battlegrounds. Awesome fun!

CTF is not fun.

Queue times are horrendous... my group and I typically had to wait 20+ mins before finally getting into a match. Would continually see messages of group forming or another player did not click ready... and the fact that we can't play in Cyrodiil while we wait makes for some extremely boring wait times.

But I have to say, the joys of not getting zerged down are fantastic!!

Also, I will admit that I stand corrrected... BG's without CP was the smartest direction for ZOS to take.

I am looking forward to the queue and group bugs being squashed and further improvements being made.

All in all, excellent work ZOS and thank you for Battlegrounds!
YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
Daggerfall Covenant
VR16 DragonKnight
  • Trittium
    Trittium
    The joys of not getting zerged! But queueing in to a full premade of 2 sorcs and 2 (inster class here) while you have 2 pugs who don't listen. Or queueing solo because none of your friends play this game anymore and getting rolled.. because premades!

Also less having to run magelight constantly! There's no reason when sorcs just kill you in 2 shots thanks to healing reduction!

(Sorry. Kinda of salty.)

Without CP is amazing for sure. I really hope they keep it that way.

I love the high action pace, for sure. But yeah.. that queue timer needs a fix.

Edited by Trittium on May 28, 2017 9:12PM
    Trittium | Stam NB
    Koronos Erion | Magicka NB
    Phovos Erion | Magicka Warden
    Trittium Erion | Stam Warden
    Koronos Fireborne | Magicka DK
    Sigron Terion | Stam DK
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trittium wrote: »
    The joys of not getting zerged! But queueing in to a full premade of 2 sorcs and 2 (inster class here) while you have 2 pugs who don't listen. Or queueing solo because none of your friends play this game anymore and getting rolled.. because premades!

Also less having to run magelight constantly! There's no reason when sorcs just kill you in 2 shots thanks to healing reduction!

(Sorry. Kinda of salty.)

Without CP is amazing for sure. I really hope they keep it that way.

I love the high action pace, for sure. But yeah.. that queue timer needs a fix.

Heal reduction? No one has posted any specific information so, some of us console players are in the dark, is there a healing reduction beyond battlespirit?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, capture the flag is completely asinine in design. You shouldn't be able to pick up relics by simply walking over it, that just removed all strategy in favor of which team had the most sprint build stamblades to run around and avoid fighting the whole match.

Picking a relic up should require interacting like Press E or Use Synergy, it should have a cast time and be interruptable so that you have a defense vs offense dynamic. Also, holding the relic should apply some sort of major debuff (like disabling sprint) so that it requires teamwork to cap one.
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on May 28, 2017 10:36PM