The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Do Daily Rewards boxes give you armor/weapons/jewelry at the level that you open them?

alsuran
alsuran
✭✭✭
So, I've been doing daily quests in Morrowind, the ones from the Ashlanders and the Hall of Justice. I'm on a new character, at lvl 21, and I don't have much use for the set pieces that are dropping from the reward boxes. Can I keep these boxes until I get this character to lvl 50, and open them all then? Will the rewards be at lvl 50/cp 160 then, or will they be at the lvl at which I got the boxes (lvl 21)?

Thanks!

Best Answers

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most "crate" rewards seem to work that way. I would expect these do too.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Answer ✓
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the reward you get then skipping the cold-harbor tutorial work that way.
    I got an cp160 sentinel lash bow :)

And yes this can be used for stuff like doing Morrowind quests on low level warden.

Another nice tricks is to do crafting writs on low crafting skill alts, if they give surveys bank them and let you high level crafter collect the surveys for max level materials. The no skillpoint crafter will always get reward material for the lowest level and this is more mats than is needed for next assignment.
    got plenty of mats this way during the anniversary event.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Answer ✓
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the answers!
    Answer ✓