Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player Looking for Advice on Progression

Najjynn
Najjynn
✭✭
Hi folks, I recently returned to the game after a very long hiatus. I'm absolutely loving Morrowind, as well as a new reinvigorated love for my Mag DK again (as well as my Stam DK). However, i'm a bit lost as to what would be recommended in order to advance my character.
For clarity's sake, I primarily play a MagDK at about 435ish CP, with generally epic tier crafted armor and gold weapons (i'm a crafter). In light of that, does anyone have any recommendations as to what immediate steps I should work towards to improve my character? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

As a footnote, generally my challenge in the past has been my time schedule for playing (late nights), but generally, now I have a bit more flexibility on the weekends for playing as such, I'm able to devote more time to the game than I was previously.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should list that sets you use now, best is to go for one dropped set for jewelry and one crafted including weapons.
    Making weapons gold is an good idea, however wait until set is verified as decent :)

Next is the rotation and cp,
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Najjynn
    Najjynn
    ✭✭
    Thanks!

Armor & Weapons:
    5PC Julianos [1 gold QL160, rest purple QL150], 1pc Magnus [QL160 Gold Weapon] 2 Pc Nerinieth gold tier (head and shoulders) [I know, not optimal for Mag DK, but it's what I was using a long time ago on Sorc].

Jewelry is 3x purple Willpower (Magicka) with Spell damage mods.

I know that with Morrowind, rotations are changed a bit d/t the lack of sustainability, as such, i'm still working on it, but concerned that because I've been out of the game so long, I will be a liability in dungeons as a dps.