The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map Locations [video]

Night_Watch
Night_Watch
✭✭✭
Hello all,

I just today posted my video on YouTube: Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map Locations;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgzR2qu4F00

It's my first video of this type and I learned some from mistakes I made during capture, editing and processing the video. My first attempt at publishing was something of a mess as 'transitions' fired incorrectly and this made video clips freeze or cut out too early. I could also have used better full Vvardenfell map with no title and added title later! We learns as we go!

Any way, the video is for information and a bit fun and is best viewed in full screen.

PS. I tried to get clean shots with no other players and used a 'gaussian blur' on chat to hide identities. Details of tools used are near the end of the video.
"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing this!
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing this!

You're welcome.
    Edited by Night_Watch on May 27, 2017 10:09PM
    "If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)