The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reward Crate issue.

Fariko_Fr4gz
Fariko_Fr4gz
Soul Shriven
Everytime i attempt to open a reward crate nothing appears. My controller becomes unresponsive and i have to reset my game. (X1) Ive reset my console didnt help. Any ideas?
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    My only idea would be that your inventory might be full? But if that was the case, I would imagine that you would be able to see the items in the reward crate but be unable to take them out. Is there a way to reset the UI like there is on PC? It might be a UI problem.

Anybody else have any thoughts? @Fariko_Fr4gz , is this still happening? It's been quite some time since this post though...
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Fariko_Fr4gz
    Fariko_Fr4gz
    Soul Shriven
    Still a issue, have to open the box press the start button then restart my game just to be able to open boxes.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try deleting your eso save game data on the console (this will reset any settings you've chosen and may need to reset some of the stuff after)

It will not affect your character(s)

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    try deleting your eso save game data on the console (this will reset any settings you've chosen and may need to reset some of the stuff after)

It will not affect your character(s)

This sounds like a good thing to try. Let us know if that fixes the problem, this sounds really strange.

Is anyone else having this issue?
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Dalbaeth
    Dalbaeth
    I have the same issue with fighter guild crates, crafting reward crates, etc. they will normally populate an hour or so later. My controller also appears to lock up but I can hit the map button and it becomes functional again
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is wrong with this game....another thing I mean.

Just not sure how to describe this tho. I logged into my main and reset her skills....had to check mail and sure I had some boxes to open.

Loooong pause....screen goes black.
    I just sat there and the game crashed like I was idle too long but it was only a minute in actual time.

Next time I used my new Warden and she could open it but odd
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501