The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

QoL Writ Turn in location? (Morrowind)

Cpt_Teemo
Cpt_Teemo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Can we please get Morrowind to be the main hub to turn in every crafting tier writs please.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're not thinking about those that didn't get Morrowind. That will lock them out of turn in locations.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fully endorse this, everything is together, amazingly designed.

Please make this so :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I and many otherrs will shower ZoS HQ with muchous cookies etc. :p
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    You're not thinking about those that didn't get Morrowind. That will lock them out of turn in locations.

Lets make that turn in the capital cities then for every tier, instead of having to go to crag all the time, have the choice of either capital cities or morrowind for those with morrowind or the cities without.
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on May 27, 2017 4:28AM
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that since One Tamriel we should have an even wider range of writ turn in locations. I personally would like it if where you picked up the writ was where you turned it in. That way if you wanted to do your writs in any of the DLC / Chapter areas you can, or if you prefer or don't have access you can do them in say Wayrest or Davin's Watch. That way I can park my characters in the city / location that I want to do my writs in.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lets make that turn in the capital cities then for every tier, instead of having to go to crag all the time, have the choice of either capital cities or morrowind for those with morrowind or the cities without.

I prefer craglorn due to turn in locations close to writ boards. I don't like capital cities because of this
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I encourage using the word "additional" more as in make cap cities additonally able to... thst way when you ask for them to scratch your itch you are not taking away the wonderful turn ins some currently enjoy.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I prefer craglorn due to turn in locations close to writ boards. I don't like capital cities because of this

Yeah probably, maybe just make it so we can turn it into any turn in person and add one to morrowind for those that have it
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've been saying, or at least muttering at my screen, that I wish we could simply turn our writs in to any caravan, rather than having to wander all over the place. It's especially annoying if you've got a character who is completing different tiers of writs, so you need to drop two or three here, then port to another zone, turn in another one, port to a third zone, and turn in the rest.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I know 1Tam made this moot, but I'm pretty sure the original writ turn ins were supposed to fit "lore logic" that these supplies go to your faction in the war for Cyrodiil. Craglorn is a "neutral" location in the "war".

Personally, I think each factions major capital should be an additional writ turn in location for all crafting levels.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to turn in writs to any city where you can pick them up.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Please add writ turn ins to every location you can pick them up please.
  • Roovin
    Roovin
    ✭✭✭
    lol....

Is it really that big of a deal to travel to Craglorn and turn the quests in?

Takes less than 2 minutes at most...
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Roovin wrote: »
    lol....

Not really but some people don't have good computers to keep rezoning all the time, and plus its just a hastle as it is tbh.
  • Roovin
    Roovin
    ✭✭✭
    lol....

Not really but some people don't have good computers to keep rezoning all the time, and plus its just a hastle as it is tbh.

All the time? Once per day
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol....

All the time? Once per day

They do other things besides writs, but yes really once a day for only writs not for zoning. I still say it would help crafters alot more just to turn in wherever they can grab the writs in the first place is all