The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ULTIMATE DUNGEON GUIDE SERIES "THANK YOU"

Emphatic_Static
Emphatic_Static
✭✭✭✭✭
PLEASE! SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9XXD5bjzS9j4YXmQIJtlvVDX3dzgqKE6

Hey guys, I just want to say THANK YOU for all of the support and kind words I have received in regards to my Dungeon Guide series!

I have been working very hard over the last month to create a complete and comprehensive up to date series of guides in preparation for the influx of new players coming with Morrowind.

So many people have helped me to make this idea become a reality, and I am sure I would miss people if I tried to thank each one of you, but I know where to start.

My awesome girlfriend, Weeko placed the seed in my head for this series, and I never would have started it let alone finished it without her support, so she deserves the real thanks here!

I hope the community will share and embrace what I have worked so hard to create. PLEASE let me know what you think below, I REALLY appreciate the feedback, and plan to keep pushing out content for everyone!

Thanks, to everyone who made this possible, Thanks so much.
Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent guide that I will pass on to my guild.
    So many think they know the mechanics but quite clearly they don't.
    If they watch this I shall hopefully get my no death achievements (AGAIN)
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you have added all the DLC ones. Awesome! Those are very tough to explain over group chat to someone so now I'll be able to direct people to these videos.
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    saxgooner wrote: »
    Excellent guide that I will pass on to my guild.
    So many think they know the mechanics but quite clearly they don't.
    If they watch this I shall hopefully get my no death achievements (AGAIN)

Yeah, people get a big head and think they know everything :-P

Truth be told, I learned a lot of things I didn't know about these dungeons while working on this series, and I knew a lot prior to starting it.

The second you think you have nothing left to learn, you stop progressing as a player!

People need to be more humble in their knowledge :hushed:
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Prospero_ESO
    Prospero_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow that seems to be plenty of work, thx for that
  • Wizball1987
    Wizball1987
    ✭✭✭
    Nice thx for all your time into this!
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you have added all the DLC ones. Awesome! Those are very tough to explain over group chat to someone so now I'll be able to direct people to these videos.

Yeah I expect the DLC ones are the most difficult to get a decent guide for. Thanks for using them!
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that seems to be plenty of work, thx for that

It was a ton of work! But I really feel like it is all worth it :)
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to look at them when I get my internet back.
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice thx for all your time into this!

I do it for the love of the game! I want this game to flourish, and any help I can give to players to make their gameplay more enjoyable, I will do my best to provide!
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this, very useful.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »

Cool, let me know what you think!
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely fabulous. Not too much detail, but just enough to point out the highlights. Short videos too, so you don't have to spend all day at it.

Fabulous.

Also, that beard is fabulous. Don't ever get rid of it.
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I go home, I will watch them. I know all the dungeons but I'm sure I can learn a tip or two.

Anyway, thanks!
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Thanks for this, very useful.

You are most welcome :-D Enjoy!
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely fabulous. Not too much detail, but just enough to point out the highlights. Short videos too, so you don't have to spend all day at it.

Fabulous.

Also, that beard is fabulous. Don't ever get rid of it.

LOL I've never had my beard called "fabulous", I appreciate the compliment lol.

Thank you for the kind words. I did try to make things easily watchable for mass consumption :-D

This is encouraging.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome.

I'm a fan of glorious beards, what can I say? ;)
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »
    When I go home, I will watch them. I know all the dungeons but I'm sure I can learn a tip or two.

Anyway, thanks!

No Problem!

I encourage people who are veterans to watch them, learn things they didn't know, add things I didn't include, etc. It helps the series big time :-D
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how you disguise this as a "thanks guys" thread but in actuality you're just plugging your outdated dungeon mechanics.

Good try tho!
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N0TPLAYER2 wrote: »
    I love how you disguise this as a "thanks guys" thread but in actuality you're just plugging your outdated dungeon mechanics.

Good try tho!

I like that you think they are outdated without watching them - when in reality this series was completed 5 days ago and is the most current guide available to the community.

Cheers.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good try tho!

I like that you think they are outdated without watching them - when in reality this series was completed 5 days ago and is the most current guide available to the community.

Cheers.

Still outdated. And badly done. I love how instead of fixing the portal spawns on wgt, you guys couldn't do It properly but you give an excuse as to why.

But I knew that without watching right?

And good job denying the truth. You didn't touch that because you know I'm right.
    Edited by N0TPLAYER2 on May 31, 2017 3:40AM
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good try tho!

Cheers.

Still outdated. And badly done. I love how instead of fixing the portal spawns on wgt, you guys couldn't do It properly but you give an excuse as to why.

But I knew that without watching right?

And good job denying the truth. You didn't touch that because you know I'm right.

I'm sure everyone who sees my videos will agree that they are poorly done and the mechanics are wrong.

I'm sure they will agree with you.

BUMP.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Great guides, thank you for making them and sharing. :)
    Edited by nemo284b16_ESO on August 15, 2017 2:06PM
    To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE! SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!
    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9XXD5bjzS9j4YXmQIJtlvVDX3dzgqKE6

Hey guys, I just want to say THANK YOU for all of the support and kind words I have received in regards to my Dungeon Guide series!

I have been working very hard over the last month to create a complete and comprehensive up to date series of guides in preparation for the influx of new players coming with Morrowind.

So many people have helped me to make this idea become a reality, and I am sure I would miss people if I tried to thank each one of you, but I know where to start.

My awesome girlfriend, Weeko placed the seed in my head for this series, and I never would have started it let alone finished it without her support, so she deserves the real thanks here!

I hope the community will share and embrace what I have worked so hard to create. PLEASE let me know what you think below, I REALLY appreciate the feedback, and plan to keep pushing out content for everyone!

Thanks, to everyone who made this possible, Thanks so much.

wow!! awesome job!! thank you!!
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an update - I will be tackling the new content soon. My associates and I are carefully gathering the information and footage for the new dungeons. I refuse to put out guides that aren't high quality :-D

Stay tuned! Coming soon!
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Emphatic_Static ...thank you very much for your effort and passion :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you a lot for this guide.
    it helps a lot
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.