The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CC immunity

fred4
fred4
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
How is this possible: A sorc fragged me, when i was out of stam. I see my character getting up. He frags me again and I'm knocked down a second time. Am I not supposed to get CC immunity, these days, whether I break free or not?
PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately its really buggy especially with lag. Ive been cc'd 2-3 times in a row with no immunity and even when taking immovability pots.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    Unfortunately its really buggy especially with lag. Ive been cc'd 2-3 times in a row with no immunity and even when taking immovability pots.

Fear is the worst offender when it comes to breaking it or outright bypassing CC immunity by far.

It's not OP, just bugged sometimes.
    Edited by Minalan on May 27, 2017 8:15AM
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only just become a problem for me since the Morrowind patch, I get knocked down 3-4 times in a row, even when using immovability pots. I thought it was perhaps a hidden nerf or something I wasn't aware of. But it's getting really annoying.
    PC/EU DC
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw exactly what the op described myself a few times.
    Buggy as hell.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why. that happens to me with flame clench, crystal frag, and templars javelin all the time. I think it's a bug were range cc's ignore cc immunity sometimes. It's also other buggy ones like reverb which is by far the worse because it makes you slide on the floor. Incap is the same way if you cc break to early you just lay on the ground flopping like a fish
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only just become a problem for me since the Morrowind patch, I get knocked down 3-4 times in a row, even when using immovability pots. I thought it was perhaps a hidden nerf or something I wasn't aware of. But it's getting really annoying.

You got knocked down 3 or 4 times in a row and didn't get killed? Bull, loads of it.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WB juggling back huh?

Seriously we see old bugs every"update"
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    How is this possible: A sorc fragged me, when i was out of stam. I see my character getting up. He frags me again and I'm knocked down a second time. Am I not supposed to get CC immunity, these days, whether I break free or not?

If they hit you with another cc before you "get up" and are granted the cc immunity is what you experienced I'm guessing.