The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bot Horde running around Grahtwood, Northeast of Haven

Cheveyo
Cheveyo
✭✭✭✭
Proofs:

hPeDBNY.png

cyOhxHn.png

They just run around the beach massacring mudcrabs and crocs. I already reported a few, but it's a bit tricky reporting them all. IMO, it'd be better if a mod or something just showed up there and saw it for themselves.

Edited by Cheveyo on May 27, 2017 1:37AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to edit, or remove, that last picture. It has an account name in there.

Also, NA or EU?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might want to edit, or remove, that last picture. It has an account name in there.

Also, NA or EU?

NA

It's a bot, though. Wouldn't they just end up being banned?
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheveyo wrote: »

Also, NA or EU?

NA

It's a bot, though. Wouldn't they just end up being banned?

You will get in trouble with the forum mods for Naming and Shaming long before that bot is removed from the game.
    Options
  • Phubarrh
    Phubarrh
    Soul Shriven
    Hm, I wonder if that's why Grahtwood quests bug out on me so consistently in a way that I haven't seen anywhere else in the game...
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phubarrh wrote: »
    Hm, I wonder if that's why Grahtwood quests bug out on me so consistently in a way that I haven't seen anywhere else in the game...

No. The bots are everywhere.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do we submit screenshots with the report function in game?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

I never submit screen shots because I don't think they really show anything. Videos would be better, if in enough resolution to show @names. What I do is just report the player and describe the action that I think best highlights why they are a bot.

As for the location being referenced, yeah, there are 8 bots running a tight pattern, and one of them was stuck against a tree. That was funny to watch.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never submit screen shots because I don't think they really show anything. Videos would be better, if in enough resolution to show @names. What I do is just report the player and describe the action that I think best highlights why they are a bot.

As for the location being referenced, yeah, there are 8 bots running a tight pattern, and one of them was stuck against a tree. That was funny to watch.

@lordrichter
    Okay but HOW. Do you email them after or something? I'm not seeing an upload option in the game.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@lordrichter
    Okay but HOW. Do you email them after or something? I'm not seeing an upload option in the game.

Yeah, you have to include a link and upload it elsewhere
    Options
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find it absurd that the forum mods care more about seeing a name in pic of bots on the forums than the bots themselves...

GG Zos..

Btw that and another huge bot train in that zone have been going for weeks at least that I've seen them, probably longer.
    Options
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that spot, there are some others too. Always one leading char and Huey, Dewey and Louie on perfect autofollow diminishing the mudcrab population. The interesting point is that ESO has no ingame auto follow option.
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There´re a lot of these bot trains now. The places I´ve found so far:

* North East of Haven in Grathwood (as mentioned above)
    * Shattered Grove (Auridion)
    * Tears of the Dishonered (Aliki´r, far far east of the map, where you find the Thief mundus stone)
    * Silverhoof Vale (Rivenspire)

Basicly anywhere there´re mobs that can drop rawhide scraps there is a bottrain. I´ve send several reports (including videos) last week. The main issue to get these people are: You record a video where the accountnames are displayed (often very wierd complicated names that makes no sense). After a while these bots dissapear, some minutes later new bots (with new wierd accountnames) appear and starts doing the same route again.

@ZOS_GinaBruno It would be nice to get some sort of confirmation that the ZOS-team at least are aware of these places where the bot-trains are farming.
    Options
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno It would be nice to get some sort of confirmation that the ZOS-team at least are aware of these places where the bot-trains are farming.

ZOS has never done one single thing to get rid of bots since the game launched 3 years ago, so why would that make a difference?

Options