The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Warden Class on the main Questline in Cold Harbor?

wolfsilver
wolfsilver
✭✭
I had been hoping to play the main quest against molag bal using the new Warden class, but instead I'm automatically being started on the morrowind DLC; mind you, I planned to get to it when I felt my characters were ready, but not immediately. Any idea how to start on the cold harbor main quest using the Warden class?
  • LadyHeloise
    LadyHeloise
    ✭✭✭
    If you travel to the first city in your alliance e.g. Daggerfall then you will get approached.....cue main quest.
    PC-EU.
  • Fikkan
    Fikkan
    ✭✭
    Warden class, starting out in Morowind, go to Vivec city and you can sail from there to the other lands.
    If at first you don't succeed, LFG.
  • wolfsilver
    wolfsilver
    ✭✭
    Allow me to clarify: Is there any way to do the cold harbor tutorial level with the Warden right now? It's for role playing purposes.

I mean, is the morrowind starting point temporary, or is that how the new characters are gonna start off from now on?
  • Jimbostein
    wolfsilver wrote: »
    Allow me to clarify: Is there any way to do the cold harbor tutorial level with the Warden right now? It's for role playing purposes.

I mean, is the morrowind starting point temporary, or is that how the new characters are gonna start off from now on?

I've made new characters and it all seems to begin with the morrowind tutorial, so I'm not sure if there's a way to truely start the game in Coldharbour. That said, once you go to the mainlands, and start the main quest (any town seems to have an NPC that leads to it) you'll be given a cinematic and be thrown into the same cell that you would have started the original tutorial with...and ironically I'm not sure if there's a way to skip this tutorial.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do the Morrowind escape-from-the-slavers tutorial, then when you go to the mainland, you'll be hailed by a female character, who starts the Wailing Prison tutorial. They've added a really awesome scene to show how you get into the Wailing Prison.

Edited by SydneyGrey on May 27, 2017 7:05AM
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    You get a quest in the main city, something from The Benefactor - can't remember the exact wording. Next thing you know, you wake up in cold harbor-

Very good quest line as a matter of fact. I was surprised because I didn't know what that quest was about.

Good luck.

• Danika
    Danika
    ✭✭✭
    You get a quest in the main city, something from The Benefactor - can't remember the exact wording. Next thing you know, you wake up in cold harbor-

Very good quest line as a matter of fact. I was surprised because I didn't know what that quest was about.

Good luck.

Wasn't planning to meet the Benefactor and end up in Cold Harbor. Been in Cold Harbor with previous characters, don't want to return there again with my Morrowind character.

Has anyone not gone to Cold Harbor, and able to continue the ESO main quest line?

Thanks...
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For role playing purposes?
    In case you want to RP there, you have bad luck I suppose.

Otherwise just say you character was soul shriven and you fixed it? Guess it won't make any difference
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar