Official Discussion Thread for "The Battlemaster’s Corner Returns!"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article The Battlemaster’s Corner Returns! With this long-standing series, we profile some of the most interesting and unique character builds as submitted by you, the ESO community. If you'd like to submit your build for consideration, simply fill out the form found here.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the communities creativity!
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not quite the series revival I was hoping for ;)

Still, a nice return!
  • fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    The returning series should be "LOREmaster's" :/
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! I used to love these for the out of the box and non-meta builds.

Maybe I should consider running one this time... although I fear I keep too close to min/max on my characters.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I make this thread and not even 24 hours later they open this back up lmao. Hope I can get some good ideas from this article.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/347169/this-is-for-unique-builds-only#latest
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    The returning series should be "LOREmaster's" :/

What happened to him anyway? I thought he was involved in the writing of those snippets every time we get a new release, like Cinnabar and such.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    What happened to him anyway? I thought he was involved in the writing of those snippets every time we get a new release, like Cinnabar and such.
    By the way, there was not only his writings in the Loremaster's Archive.
    He'll be at ESO Live today, so you can try to ask him.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, there was not only his writings in the Loremaster's Archive.
    He'll be at ESO Live today, so you can try to ask him.

who? the lore Master? he's Awesome! i hope we see him today :)

Edited by Gilvoth on May 26, 2017 6:04PM
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I though the battlemaster's courner was just a Jason pet project. Glad to see it made a comeback.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.