The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

N some Hlp pls with my sorc

pufulin
pufulin
Soul Shriven
Helo guys i just ding'd 50 with my first char [ magik sorc ] Now i duno what skills to use ..i look'd on forums...guides...etc but non hlps out with a build ...for CP 10-20....with no set gear...etc cos i cant sustaine the magika with no crafting gear or etc ...to be able to play does builds......Im looking for a build that can hlp me farm CP / quest easy with no gear req..only what i ..find from mobs... Tyvm and sry for my bad eng
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seducer my friend, ask in zone chat if someone can craft it for you. Just get the materials needed for them to do so. It will help with sustain and give you a tad bit of max magic for damage. For other pieces including weapons you can go torugs pact or magnus gift.

Generally AOE(Area of Effect) abilities will be your best friend for grinding CP. Liquid lightning(storm class tree) elemental blockade(wall of elements morph from destruction staff tree) haunting curse from daedric summoning from class tree. These combined with a lightning heavy attack does very high damage. Use hardened ward(daedric summoning tree) and harness magicka(light armour tree) for survival, if you're using healing ward with resto you can drop one of the other shields for it.
    The Flyers
  • pufulin
    pufulin
    Soul Shriven
    is it worth geting atm if im not 160cp? im lvl 30cp..
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    i'd get a flat 5p seducer(that's it) and just boom it until cp 160, after that make your 160cp gear or 150 if you won't get the mats anytime soon. The mats to craft the seducer should only take an hour to get, max. If you're having problems atm it's worth to get. If you're ps4/na I'll help?
    The Flyers
  • pufulin
    pufulin
    Soul Shriven
    im PC eu still tyvm man for the hlp i will loook what mats i need and start farming for them tyvm