Maintenance for the week of May 28:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 28
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – May 29, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – May 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – May 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 30, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Need some help with a character's backstory...
I think this is the best place to ask this? ._. I'm more of a solo-player atm but like to make up stories for my characters anyhows.
I want to know how likely it is for other races to worship the Tribunal in this current era? I know in TESIII any race could climb the ranks. In ESO I noticed there was an Argonian preacher in Mournhold and the Dunmer around seem to find it either a miracle or an oddity.
I'm asking this because I have an Argonian character that I'm working on a backstory for; I wanted something along the lines that she was actually raised by a Dunmer family (and not a slave either). Would she take on the Tribunal religion if this is how she was raised? I know a lot of Dunmer would probably find her 'below them'; but I've never come across Almalexia, Vivec or Sotha Sil rejecting other races in either game.
Also... would it be possible for her to still have a connection with the Hist as well?
By the word, I wind the gears.