The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Warden winters embrace passive...no physical dmg?

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It sais it gives dmg % boost to magic and cold dmg, not physical at all...is this working as intended?

aka Piercing Cold passive.

PC EU
PvP only
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was changed just before release in the final changes from my understanding.

Aimed at a boost to buffing magicka DPS but sadly now makes it much less meaningful for Stamina builds. Kind of bugs me when passives only favour one style as they're a class passive but hey ***...
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    It was changed just before release in the final changes from my understanding.

Aimed at a boost to buffing magicka DPS but sadly now makes it much less meaningful for Stamina builds. Kind of bugs me when passives only favour one style as they're a class passive but hey ***...

OOo, that makes me sad. Thx for clearing that up.

PC EU
    PvP only