Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Do Vampires (Blood-Fiends) spawn at the Vampire Shires?

Whit3W0lf
Whit3W0lf
Ok so I am looking to become a vampire and I need to know if the blood friends spawn at the Vampire shrines? I already heard it has to be at night and near midnight etc and also I'm wanting to get the quest after you get affected by the blood friends (I've read you won't get that quest I'd another player bites you) and I'm a completeist on games but any help is greatly appreciated!

Best Answers

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blood fiends do NOT spawn at the shrines. And, yes, you DO get the quest if another player bites you. You do NOT get the quest if you purchase vampirism in the crown store.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
    Answer ✓
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The spawn locations are independent of the shrine locations. However one of the vamp spawn locations (in bangkorai) happens to be very close to the vampire shrine (within weapon range). It is a very public place tho - most likely other players will kill the bloodfiends before they can bite you. It is much better to find an out of the way spawn location.
    Answer ✓
  • Ajintse
    Ajintse
    ✭✭✭
    I can bite you for free if you still need a bite. Mail me via game @Xyraken
    I will be online around 7-8 PM Eu Amsterdam time.
    "The moon is my sun, the night is my day, blood is my life and you are my prey."
    Ajintse - (Magicka Vampire Nightblade)
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Blood fiends do NOT spawn at the shrines. And, yes, you DO get the quest if another player bites you. You do NOT get the quest if you purchase vampirism in the crown store.

Thank you for your response
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    Sharee wrote: »
    The spawn locations are independent of the shrine locations. However one of the vamp spawn locations (in bangkorai) happens to be very close to the vampire shrine (within weapon range). It is a very public place tho - most likely other players will kill the bloodfiends before they can bite you. It is much better to find an out of the way spawn location.

Thank you for your response
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    Ekstak21 wrote: »
    I can bite you for free if you still need a bite. Mail me via game @Xyraken
    I will be online around 7-8 PM Eu Amsterdam time.

I will do that but not sure EU time I live in US play on EU better players in my opinion and lag and glitches not near as bad my GT is DaemonicAngl666 tried to message you says unknown player
    Edited by Whit3W0lf on May 27, 2017 9:44PM
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    If you were playing on PS4 NA I could bite you. Im sure my vamp is about ready to dine on another.
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    @Whit3W0lf, still need a bite? I'm on Xbox NA. I help run a vampire guild that is always down to pass vampirism for free.

If you're looking for a guild, feel free to shoot me a message :)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if you are looking for vampiric hobbits .