The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random Dungeon Finder.

TheValar85
TheValar85
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone :)
Probably this is not the first topic, i dont know . i haven't chekd it.
First and for most, the random dungeon que time is unrealisticly long for damage dealers who wish to que up for the daly.
Second formost issue is the Joining button is dreadfully damaged in game. I heard players tring to get in to the dungeons with the finder system, but the wue dosen't starts, and they are just keep pushing the buttons endlesly, and nothing happens.
Third issue: i hate to say this, because i love everything what is connected to elderscrolls, but waiting for hours to get in to a dungeon to do your undanted quests, and the dalyi random one in an mmorpg, it just unaccaptable.
I had to wait today 10 hour to get in to one random dungeon so at leastt my daly should be done.
The constant declines is just so damn fustrating i could kill those players in real life too who do that becasue the whole que process of the never ending waiting just goes on and on and on and on.
If some one decline it it should speed up the process more. not slowing down more. I know this is not other mmorpg game, but im sorry tos ay this and compering games, but in WOW the longest time i had to wait was just 5 minutes.
And i am realy sure there are millions of palyers are online in ESO too who would like to do their daly dungeons, pluss the specific runs for gears and for the undanted, but at the current system with this issues its just making it imposible to do those quests too.
This must be fixed at any cost.
Oh one more thing in morrowind several npc have a missing upper hand model bug, including shadered models too. Like ghosts. Mostly sleeveless npc's and shirt wearing ones too.
Thank you for reading my topic and my report :)
I hope it helps your work Devs :)
sorry about my english i cant use correct gramar in 3AM pluss it is not my native language.
Best reguards :blush:
GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Update.
    Fore some reson body marking tattos are always turns off wich was putted on from the collections tab what we have bought or recieved from quests.
    It always refresh it self, and we have to constantly re activate them all the time when we were on a loading screen.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update.

While forming the group it constantly stop working the game, always says some one declined it wich obviusly not true, because every one was ready.

I am getting realy fustrated right now.
    I cant do my pledges. i cant do my dalyie dungeons. this is what get for my money?
    to be honest this is a huge failure ZOS.
    there is no feedbacks from the devs side, no announcments, nothing.

I will not going to spend more money on a game what i cannot played with.
    I cant even join with a group or with any guild mates.
    Siriusly Fix the god damn game!