The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Balmora - not completing ?!?!

SirDopey
SirDopey
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

So I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just being special. Finished the Balmora quest up to the point where the old man concedes he's done wrong and asks you to ask his daughter to forgive him or some crapola (The Blood Stone).

My problem, Balmora is still black on the map and when I mouse over it I get the message saying help the captain find his daughter. Anyone else have the issue of it not showing as completed once its finished? I haven't missed anything, that is the last quest for that town?
NA PC | AD
xx Doc Holliday xx
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what the quests are all called, but Balmora has four, and you get an achievement when you've completed all of them. Did you get the achievement and just not get the marker checked off?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it sorted. Logged in and out and after logging back in the final quest proc'd
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx