The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

(Returning player)Post 5 stamblade build suggestions?

smashasaurus
So i've recently picked up the game again after a long break and am pretty clueless about all the changes that have been made. Can anyone point me in a good direction build wise. I'm hoping to start grinding out champ points and dip my hands into pvp, with the goal to hit 160 as soon as possible.
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well you can go the no CP route man. Zos is pushing towards that direction unless you actually want to PVP in that one campaign; which will be in my opinion the worst server to date. The only grind you'd be doing is gear grinding which isn't bad if you aren't looking for weapon drops. Anyways..

Engine guardian heavy(You'll want to go full heavy armour if you can sustain) and medium impenetrable (Darkshades ll)
    Bone Pirate all impen, also getting the jewelry will help whatever build you put together become more versatile (Blackheart Haven)
    Shacklebreaker is a new craftable set with Morrowind, it gives damage, max stats and recovery. Absolutely amazing on paper for sNB due to us using cloak/fear. You can probably run 5bone pirate 5 of any other including weapons and a one piece undaunted which sounds pretty good actually.
    Hundings if you can sustain with just bone pirate.

Using the health/max stam/stam recovery drink is going to be the thing..if that is a drink, if it's not just use the max health stam and mag recovery drink. Sucks but bone pirate is what most players will be running, just how it is atm.
    The Flyers
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!!
  • smashasaurus
    Thanks for the response, are any weapon/skill builds more viable than others? Say 2h sword and bow?

I've also been looking for a skill loadout for post 50 and noticed there's a lack of guides in terms of stam.
    Edited by smashasaurus on May 25, 2017 8:44PM
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    2h and bow always has been the standard for open world. Against the more elite stronger players it's better to use something more controlled and conservative like sword and shield/2h, it's really up to you. Personally on my main I have never left 2h and bow since launch. Yet that is, major expedition in open world outnumbered situations whenever you want is just amazing. If you're more of a duel type of person 1 on 1 there are better options. Good luck.

Edit: For 2h back bar; battle axe is best for bleed chance. Greatsword second for bigger rally heals. On a sNB greatsword is the best, every other class it's majority going to be a mace or maybe greatsword for stam dk if you're using noxious.
    Edited by FlyLionel on May 25, 2017 8:52PM
    The Flyers