The Scrolls of Edler Scrolls

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
Let's talk about the Scrolls in Elder Scrolls Online and other Elder Scrolls Series. Even though I want to ignore Cyrodiil Scrolls but let's add them in there anyway. Have anyone seen any quests in Elder Scrolls Online about Scrolls of any type ( besides Cyrodiil ). Now let's talk about the Scrolls in Cyrodiil know how they play a major role to all the alliances? Maybe one day we'll have a quest to collect them all with out PVP.
latest?cb=20130913221757

• The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Typically, quests involving Elder Scrolls in previous TES games involved major, potentially world-changing events. It would have been nice to see a scroll-scouting mission in the main quest.
    Edited by The_Lex on May 25, 2017 6:56PM
    Options
  • Greydir
    Greydir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well WGT Story revolves around a scroll...
    Ebenherzpakt
    Sir Greydir - Dunmer DK
    Don Greydir - Kajit NB
    Ser Greydir - Imperial DK
    Dieser-Greydir-Heilt - Argonier Templer
    Greydir Finsterklinge - Bretone NB
    Greydir Drakenson - Nord Hüter
    Clear: vAA HM - vHrC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF TTT - vAS [+2] - vCR [+3] GH - vSS HM - vKA HM - vRG
    Options
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox
    ✭✭✭✭
    The White-Gold Tower dungeon quest?
    Comrade, a word...
    Options
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greydir wrote: »
    Well WGT Story revolves around a scroll...

Was just gonna say that.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
    Options
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should give us a buyable scroll that permanently blinds the player and offers no real benefit. 20,000 crowns. kek.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
    Options
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lagrue wrote: »
    They should give us a buyable scroll that permanently blinds the player and offers no real benefit. 20,000 crowns. kek.

Now THAT would be funny. Buy it, Open it, screen fades to black - Uncle Sheo laughing in the background...
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main quest via the harborage deals with scrolls on a manner but you don't touch them and only see them in a dream state.

The Cyrodiil scrolls don't really have a place outside of PvP. Even if Zos were to create a PvE version of Cyrodiil the scrolls could not be moved since that would require risking PvP.

I really haven't found the lack of scrolls in quests an issue.
    Options