The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

TES tattoos

Cyn_v84
Cyn_v84
✭✭✭
Does anyone here have a TES related tattoo? Show them off here! This one is very curious to see your body art, as she is thinking about getting one herself :)
  • TamrielSaviour215
    TamrielSaviour215
    ✭✭✭
    I do not, but I am actually stoked to check this tonight and see what people have :o
    PS4/NA
    Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
    Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
    Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
    Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
    Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    So, no then...
    That makes this one very sad. Maybe this one should have put the thread in 'General' section?
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any ink yet, but I am planning to have a sleeve on my left arm that will start with the same emblem I use as my profile pic on here. It won't be entirely Elder Scrolls, but I probably will get several TES tattoos.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    I am still thinking of getting the ouroboros logo on my wrist. Also followin this thread to see what others might have.
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol good luck. See you in 10 years when you will be explaining that the tattoo is for some not wide known MMO from 2014. [snip]

[Edit for Insults/Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 31, 2017 8:35PM
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    Lol good luck. See you in 10 years when you will be explaining that the tattoo is for some not wide known MMO from 2014. [snip]

First of all, I asked for a 'TES related' tattoo, not an 'ESO tattoo'.
    Secondly, nevermind what you put on your body, I've noticed an explanation is always most welcome (like the one I need to
    give YOU here), because you are right, people are morons. It's just not really polite calling 'm that just because you don't get it :)

[Edit to match quoted content]
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »

Why would we have to explain where our tattoos come from? :p

Also don't have any but I hope to see some pics here later :)

[Edit to match quoted content]
    PC/EU DC
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you open it up to "games tattoos" I can join in, nothing ESO or TES related for me.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If you open it up to "games tattoos" I can join in, nothing ESO or TES related for me.

Yet? ;)
    And all are welcome really, so do tell :smiley:
    Edited by Cyn_v84 on May 30, 2017 11:38AM
  • ZOS_AlexTardif
    ZOS_AlexTardif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing Oblivion back in high school is what gave me the drive to become a game developer. I remember going to sleep in an inn after pillaging a random home and waking up to Lucien Lachance's invitation to the Dark Brotherhood, and thought that it was just the coolest game in the world. I always loved the game's ability to surprise me with unexpected moments and quests, and I wanted to be a part of making that for other people. When I finally graduated college and got my first gig in the industry, I got this tattoo to mark the game that started it all for me.

5IOKYnd.jpg

Fast forward about four years, and I'm about to be a part of shipping ESO: Morrowind! I've been playing religiously since I started working here a couple years ago. I deeply love this game, and the community, so a couple weeks ago, I decided to make the expression of that love a little more permanent.

DxE6Kwg.jpg
    Zenimax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing! Those look awesome!
    I have an appointment on Tuesday to put the Khajiit crest on my wrist, seeing how I fell in love with them about 15 (!) years ago :)
  • ZunaRoath
    ZunaRoath
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AlexTardif That's so so so cool man.

And same as @Turelus here. I don't have a TES Tattoo, even though I've thought a lot of times to get one, I want a Kyne/Kynareth symbol tattoo. On 24th of November last year though, in my birthday, my family took me to a tattoo shop by surprise, as I had been telling them I wanted a tattoo, it is when I got my first, Jedi Order tattoo from Star Wars.
    [EU-EP-PC] @Kynes_Peace

Hjalmar Bear-Heart - Main, Stamina Warden
    Svari Wild-Hawk - Magicka Nightblade
    Hulda the Wild - Stamina Warden
    Greg the Witchman - Magicka Necromancer
    Cassius Gallus - Stamina Sorcerer
    Nari War-Shield - Magicka Templar Healer
    Hronvir Winter-Winds - Tank Warden
    Zuna Ice-Bear - Stamina DK
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyn_v84 wrote: »

Yet? ;)
    And all are welcome really, so do tell :smiley:
    Probably not yet at the end (yet), I'm fairly sure my next one (if I do get one) will be the Sihedron Rune from Pathfinder, as Rise of the Runelords was the first campaign I ever finished and it would be a great nerd memory.

As for my actual tattoo see below, not the best picture (turns out taking a photo of your own shoulder isn't that simple!) but it's the Planescape Torment logo as it was and still is one of my favourite stories ever told in a CRPG.
    I'm not 100% happy with the final outcome, there are parts of the spirit I don't like, but otherwise I do love it (though rarely have it seen as I hate sleeveless shirts).

tiJcOLw.png

"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing Oblivion back in high school is what gave me the drive to become a game developer. I remember going to sleep in an inn after pillaging a random home and waking up to Lucien Lachance's invitation to the Dark Brotherhood, and thought that it was just the coolest game in the world. I always loved the game's ability to surprise me with unexpected moments and quests, and I wanted to be a part of making that for other people. When I finally graduated college and got my first gig in the industry, I got this tattoo to mark the game that started it all for me.

5IOKYnd.jpg

Fast forward about four years, and I'm about to be a part of shipping ESO: Morrowind! I've been playing religiously since I started working here a couple years ago. I deeply love this game, and the community, so a couple weeks ago, I decided to make the expression of that love a little more permanent.

DxE6Kwg.jpg

that's @#$&%^ awesome!

Along those lines, I think that nocturnal design would make for a cool tattoo:
    ON-icon-Prince-Nocturnal-emblem.png

does anybody have a larger size of that design?
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    l4x6d4uqcbr4.jpg
    o7ikzyo68lgc.jpg
    8eee63v2dzzc.jpg

Not done, but I'm getting the right hand portion of Alduin's wall tattoos to my right arm.

Edited for typo.
    Edited by Nordic_Pirate on June 1, 2017 5:53PM
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭

5IOKYnd.jpg

DxE6Kwg.jpg

Morrowind is awesome! Thanks for the work!!!!

• LorenzoSober
    LorenzoSober
    ✭✭✭
    here is mine :)
    DC - Dunmer - Magicka Templar - Healer.
    EP - Bosmer - Stamina Warden - DPS
  • LorenzoSober
    LorenzoSober
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how it works but here goes nothing! Based on my first Morrowind character in TES III

20170607_115100.jpg
    Edited by LorenzoSober on June 7, 2017 9:56AM
    DC - Dunmer - Magicka Templar - Healer.
    EP - Bosmer - Stamina Warden - DPS
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has so much awesome in it. :)
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @Cyn_v84 , you got your tattoo? I can't wait to see it :)
    PC/EU DC
  • innocentkiwi
    innocentkiwi
    Soul Shriven
    These are all so pretty! @Cyn_v84 can't wait to see yours :)
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Had to postpone it due to work :'(
    Hopefully by the end of the month! :)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to get my name id Daedric text but sadly I dont have the right body shape for tats :( ( too skinny :P )
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    Planning on getting "AlmSiVi" in Daedric lettering on my wrist, also the Telvanni logo on my thigh maybe (when I can afford it :P )
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    19702530_10155353665496677_1565463534882729962_n.jpg?oh=c3430d8bdd8f7af9db54a7d2170d5320&oe=5A0D8104

Finally!!!!! :smiley:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyn_v84 that looks awesome! :smiley:
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Cyn_v84 that looks awesome! :smiley:

Thx!
    She did an awesome job, really happy with it :smiley:
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's awesome Cyn_v84! Really well done too, I love the details on it. :)
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on July 15, 2017 9:31AM
    PC/EU DC
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i get a eso related tattoo the first would be my daughters name in daedric.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5IOKYnd.jpg

DxE6Kwg.jpg

wow. i take that post Very Seriously and i believe you.
    i hope you do well and Find all that you seek Traveler!
    you seem like good people to me and you are now the 3rd dev i like in eso. which is saying alot more then you know.