The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4|EU] Guild Recruiment - Frostborn Pack - Werewold guild

FINJERKKUKURKKU
I am going to be 100% honest, The Frostborn Pack is a small werewolf themed guild with not many active members, even I (the leader) haven't been active for 2 months.

But I am going to start playing again and I would love to have some guildmates to adventure and quest with.
Would be awesome to spread the gift of Hircine and meet new people. I hope we find some people who are willing to join the guild and help in recruitment.
We can do PvE, PvP and anything between, maybe just even have some meetups and just hang around and have a good time!
Also perhaps some bite business? Sell bites to randoms and ask for then to either join the guild or pay some gold!

RULES:
Be loyal, I don't want to bite you and have you leave the guild right after.
Nothing else, have fun!

So if you're interested, reply with your PSN, tell me if you are aleady a WW and I will be sure to add you ASAP.

My PSN in case of me not seeing your reply: FINJERKKUKURKKU
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was in the guild for a while but left due to very few active members. If you're planning on making it more active I'd like to rejoin, and I'm already a werewolf.

PSN: frogqueen
  • FINJERKKUKURKKU
    MAEK wrote: »
    I was in the guild for a while but left due to very few active members. If you're planning on making it more active I'd like to rejoin, and I'm already a werewolf.

PSN: frogqueen

Glad to have you back! I will invite you tomorrow (or today if I have time)
  • DarknytBahamut
    Hey I'm a vamp can I still join as I want to join a pve active guild