The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

early dungeons

repo
repo
Im wondering if people still do the early dungeons, the reason i ask is iv started a gain after a long time out and cannot get a group together to do any of the very early dungeons and getting really frustrated.

not bitching just wondering thats all as i can still level up without dungeons
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Public dungeons or group dungeons?

If the 4-man Group Dungeons, try waiting until the Pledge comes up. The Undaunted Pledges cycle through dungeons every day, including the early ones, so head to your Alliance's capital city and check in at the Outpost.

For Public dungeons, I usually wait on those until I'm strong enough to solo them. XD Otherwise, it seems like instances tend to be condensed inside, so even if you don't see anyone outside the dungeon, trying going through the door and you'll usually be able to tag along with another player or two.

If all else fails, try finding a good PvE guild who can help you run dungeons. It's usually faster than queuing for randoms on Group Finder, and it's great to have a core of other players you build up a rapport with.
    Edited by BlackSparrow on May 25, 2017 1:38PM
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One thing you could do is go to the LFG section on the forum and post something like:

Friday Night Raid For Low Level Players
    Looking for a group of players to run group dungeons. We will start at 8pm est and complete all group dungeons on normal mode for their achievement.

Or you can go to new player zones and and start a group, I'm sure players are wanting to do the same as you.

I would never suggest using the group finder tool, it will be a waste of your time. You will sit in que, join and then get booted from the group.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since Tamriel 1, all dungeons scale to your level. As others have suggested, group dungeons you're better off joining a guild and forgetting about group finder. As for public dungeons, it shouldn't be a problem because there will always be people in there grinding away for experience and loot drops.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use group finder. Works better for certain dungeons if it's the undaunted pledge that day.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • kyle440
    kyle440
    Soul Shriven
    Just hit level 10 and look forward to getting into a dungeon soon. Most folks are spec'ing themselves in dps for leveling purposes so how important are heals at this level? I created a templar and she has a few healing abilities but nothing strong enough to heal through a boss I would think.
  • dimmanxak
    dimmanxak
    ✭✭✭
    kyle440 wrote: »
    Just hit level 10 and look forward to getting into a dungeon soon. Most folks are spec'ing themselves in dps for leveling purposes so how important are heals at this level? I created a templar and she has a few healing abilities but nothing strong enough to heal through a boss I would think.

You need just 2-3 heal abilities and a heal stuff to be a good healer in normal dungeons.
    Dmitry