The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Forgotten Wastes Boss Locations

Shimmer
Shimmer
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey all! Having trouble finding those bosses in Forgotten Wastes? I have you covered! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/8uWnTFNsFMA
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huzzah. Thank you very much Sylance. Just about to go do this after finishing the other dungeon and wanted to see if there was a guide.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • ckbud
    ckbud
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for this guide. Any chance you're doing Nchuleftingth champion/boss locations at some point @Sylance9 ?
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup hope to be done with that one tonight or tomorrow

• drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the Group Event boss? I couldn't find it in your video. (nice, helpful video, by the way - thanks for creating!)
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I found it; outside in the middle of the fort/castle area at the top of the stairs.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the Group Event boss? I couldn't find it in your video. (nice, helpful video, by the way - thanks for creating!)

Yea this was a guide for the achievement. Sorry :) But yea its in the middle area at the top of stairs.

• DeadRune
    DeadRune
    ✭✭✭
    Very helpful! Thank you. :)
    On my way to PC EU!
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylance9 wrote: »

Yea this was a guide for the achievement. Sorry :) But yea its in the middle area at the top of stairs.

Ah, I always considered the Group Event Boss...a Boss too. If the title of your post/video had been Forgotten Wastes Conqueror, then it would have been more clear to me. No harm, no foul. Just was looking for information and came across your post.