Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Defeated Molag Bal, now what?

lynnep
lynnep
Soul Shriven
So this may seem like a dumb question but I honestly don't know what to do with my character now that I just finished Cold Harbour and defeated Molag Bal. I'm almost certain I've finished all the other side quests as well so... I've kind of just been standing around wondering what to do with her next at champion 141, any ideas?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you visit the other factions zones? Do mage and fighters guild missions? DLC?

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can then do Cadwell's Silver & Gold, which will take you through the other alliance story lines. It should be available from the Harbourage.

There's also the DLC areas (Wrothgar, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood etc), not to mention PvP or Morrowind (June 6 if you don't have early access).

Hope that helps!

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lynnep wrote: »
    So this may seem like a dumb question but I honestly don't know what to do with my character now that I just finished Cold Harbour and defeated Molag Bal. I'm almost certain I've finished all the other side quests as well so... I've kind of just been standing around wondering what to do with her next at champion 141, any ideas?

Buy morrowind, its all the rage. (see what I did there forum regulars?)
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »

Buy morrowind, its all the rage. (see what I did there forum regulars?)

We see it...
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Go fishing! Fishing achievements are cool, plus when you filet a fish you have a chance of getting a [Perfect Roe] which is worth around 9k gold each right now. Get rich, buy a house, decorate it, invite your guildies, have fun :)

Then, Cyrodiil! Set a goal for yourself, like getting top 10 rank for AP, or become the emperor!
    Best,
    Ettin
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finishing the Molag Bal quest line isn't the end, you're about a third of the way through your main quest line, you should now be sent to one of the other factions zones to complete their quest lines (this is cadwells silver), after that you should then be sent to the final factions zones to complete their quests (cadwells gold). You have then completed the main questlines. After that there's orsinium, thieves guild, dark brotherhood, and morrowind. Plenty of stuff to do.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lynnep wrote: »

PvP.
  • Heroeric1337
    Heroeric1337
    ✭✭✭
    Guild quest lines, dungeons and leveling your undaunted, going into PVP and leveling your assult and support skills, Do the other faction quests. Get your mages and fighters guild lines up to 10 as well, so you can try everything out. Doing all those things will give you several hours worth of play. And if you're still playing and wanting more by the end of it, then you've invested enough hours into ESO that getting the DLC''s would be worth it. Thats additional time to spend doing and obtaining more things!
  • 6lackzeu5
    6lackzeu5
    ✭✭
    Dress in all black ;)