Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kynes Merchant - Trading Guild

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
General Guild Info:
Kaynes Merchant was established in February 2017. The guild was originally named Blackswaters Merchant but then later renamed to Kynes Merchant in May 2017. Originally this guild was created to help new players by providing low priced gear to members and allow players to make gold by selling unwanted items in a trader.

Goal:
My current goal, as a GM, is to find 500 like minded ( friendly players ) to join the guild. I feel to be able to enjoy a trader each week we need more members.

Mission:
Provide a safe and friendly place for players ( new and experienced ) to enjoy being part of a guild without hassle or stress and also make some gold by hiring a trader.

Benefits:
- No Weekly Dues
- No Spamming emails about raffles
- No Min Sales
- Friendly Envirement
-
Comments:
I understand that it does take a lot of gold to hire a trader. However, I’ve been in a guild on the UA server that is so awesome. Every week we have a trader, they don’t spam your email with different raffles, and the guild chat is very friendly. They do have a minimum sales requirement but it is very low. This is a type of guild I want Kynes Merchant to be. My first goal is to get 500 members and then work with the guild members on how we can improve and make the guild awesome.

Contact Info:
Best place to join is to leave a message here.

I do have a few accounts you can message me. @queen.emily and @vamp.emily. However, if you message me @vamp.emily please let me know you want to join Kynes Merchant guild because I am also a GM of Friendly Dungeon Runners.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 15, 2018 5:38PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I started switching members to the new guild, looks like we will lose a few members because they haven't logged in for awhile.

If you were a member of "Blackwaters Merchant" and did not get an invite please contact me in game @vamp.emily. Someone emailed me and I might have forgot to add them before I deleted the email ( oops ).

The new guild, Kynes Merchant, currently has 93 members, and still more members switching over.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting.

Total members: 130

We downsized a bit when we changed guild names, some players were lost because they haven't played ESO in a while. This is an all alliance ( AD/DC/EP ) trading guild that focuses on trading low level gear found in-world and in PvP.

• thobackgamer
    thobackgamer
    Soul Shriven
    @thobackgamer

Would love an invite!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting new members. We don't require any weekly fees and we do not spam your mail for raffles or beg for donations.

We currently have 134 members, and I put a bid on a trader for next week. We do have a lot of cheap low level PvE gear and PvP rewards for sell in the store.

You can message me here or in game @vamp.emily.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Total members: 140

Still looking for more members to join. We currently do not require any weekly fees. See OP for more Info.

• TakeItEZ69
    TakeItEZ69
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please - Thanks
  • Cravick
    Cravick
    Would like an invite if possible, @Cravick
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, we finally won the bid for a Trader. :)

giphy.gif

• Churga_Hral
    Churga_Hral
    ✭✭✭
    Hoorah! It was nice to see some sales through KM this morning.

Thanks for your notification in ESO and the sales tip!
    Edited by Churga_Hral on August 22, 2017 3:38PM
  • INFJ
    INFJ
    ✭✭
    Can i get an invite? @INFJ
  • AlexanderT
    AlexanderT
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AlexanderT wrote: »

I tried adding @AlexanderT but it says 'account not found'.

• AlexanderT
    AlexanderT
    Soul Shriven
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    AlexanderT wrote: »

I tried adding @AlexanderT but it says 'account not found'.

Try my ingame name Alex Parlencel
  • skraveth5647
    skraveth5647
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite as well

@Draeloth56
  • INFJ
    INFJ
    ✭✭
    Are you still recruiting? Never was able to reach you.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    INFJ wrote: »
    Are you still recruiting? Never was able to reach you.

Yes, I thought I sent you an invite. I will send an invite @INFJ in a few hours.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a couple of invites, pretty please,

ingame I run @newtinmpls and @eglantinerose on PC NA

Please be patient; it's been an insane week and I might not be able to accept invites till the weekend.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Sqwaz
    Sqwaz
    Soul Shriven
    @vamp_emily
    Was wondering if you guys are still recruiting and if so I would love to join. Ig name is @Sqwaz Thank you!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I'd like a couple of invites, pretty please,

ingame I run @newtinmpls and @eglantinerose on PC NA

Please be patient; it's been an insane week and I might not be able to accept invites till the weekend.

Looks like you already have 5 guilds, and I can't invite you because you have reached your limit. If you decide to leave one of your guilds you can message me in game at @vamp.emily and I will send you an invite.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool. I do have one inactive one on both accounts. for some reason I thought I'd already left it. I can do that on Thur/Fri and then I'll yell for help again.

thanks!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SithWaterDancer
    I'd love to join if you're looking for people still! @SithWaterDancer
  • OrbitStorm
    OrbitStorm
    ✭✭
    If you're still recruiting, I'm a new player looking for a trading guild to grow with. Reach me at @OrbitStorm in-game. Thanks!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Stkbau
    Stkbau
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i'm interested in joining too @Stkbau
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting
    Total: members 162

This is a great guild for new players, we buy, sell, and trade low level PvP/PvE gear and mats. I would consider this a discount merchant because there are not many guilds like ours that will sell low level great purple gear for anywhere between 100-400g.

Being a member of the guild allows you to try different sets at a cheap price and most likely you won't have to travel guild to guild looking for sets.

We have 2 dps dummies for the guild members to use to test out their dps.

We did have a guild trader last week and the guild store is up in PvP almost every day but since we only have 162 members it is hard to pay for a guild trader every week. My goal is to get 500 members to join so we can possibly hire a guild trader more often.

We never charge guild fees. If you are interested in joining you can contact me @vamp.emily ingame, please put "kyne merchant" in the subject line if you mail me, or you can leave your @ name here.

Edited by vamp_emily on December 9, 2017 2:48PM

• tyrion020
    tyrion020
    I would like to join! @tyrion020
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting.

Total Members: 163

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

Someone donated a large amount of gold to help the guild ( Thank you! ) and there is a good chance we will once again have a guild trader starting Sunday night.

If you are looking for a friendly trading guild that does not charge fees, you can message me in game @vamp.emily. We currently have 170+ members.

• Æterny
    Æterny
    ✭✭
    If it glows, i just press loot all, need to sell and buy stuff. Plenty of spare time, would love the invitation for the guild @Æterny (Æ=alt146)
    Edited by Æterny on February 18, 2018 11:51PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Update: 3/13/2018

General Guild Info:
    Kaynes Merchant was established in February 2017. The guild was originally named Blackswaters Merchant but then later renamed to Kynes Merchant in May 2017. Originally this guild was created to help new players by providing low priced gear to members and allow players to make gold by selling unwanted items in a trader.

Goal:
    My current goal, as a GM, is to find 500 like minded ( friendly players ) to join the guild. I feel to be able to enjoy a trader each week we need more members.

Mission:
    Provide a safe and friendly place for players ( new and experienced ) to enjoy being part of a guild without hassle or stress and also make some gold by hiring a trader.

Benefits:
    - No Weekly Dues
    - No Spamming emails about raffles
    - No Min Sales
    - Friendly Envirement
    -
    Comments:
    I understand that it does take a lot of gold to hire a trader. However, I’ve been in a guild on the UA server that is so awesome. Every week we have a trader, they don’t spam your email with different raffles, and the guild chat is very friendly. They do have a minimum sales requirement but it is very low. This is a type of guild I want Kynes Merchant to be. My first goal is to get 500 members and then work with the guild members on how we can improve and make the guild awesome.

Contact Info:
    Best place to join is to leave a message here.

I do have a few accounts you can message me. @queen.emily and @vamp.emily. However, if you message me @vamp.emily please let me know you want to join Kynes Merchant guild because I am also a GM of Friendly Dungeon Runners.
    Edited by vamp_emily on March 15, 2018 5:38PM

• Algraxa
    Algraxa
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join.... please send an invite @Algraxa