Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

where can i find petty soul gems

molagar
molagar
Soul Shriven
I have been lookinng some petty soul gmes to charge my equipment but i cant find any.I have looked at all the mystic vendors on auridon but the only thing they had were grand soul gems.Anyone has any idea where can i find some?
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    All soul gems were replaced with grand soul gems, they are the only ones that actually work anymore.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grand soul gems are the only soul gems in the game now. They did away with petty, common, and greater. All levels use grand soul gems to charge weapons and revive when dead.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    And with Morrowind, the word "Grand" was removed.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • molagar
    molagar
    Soul Shriven
    But i am not able to charge my gear.When i click my geat to charge it there is no option to charge it while i have filled soul gems
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gear are you trying to charge? The only gear that can be charged are weapons, and they also need to have an enchantment in order to require charging (it is actually weapon enchantments that require charging).
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molagar wrote: »
    But i am not able to charge my gear.
    ...there is no option to charge it while i have filled soul gems

filled GRAND soul gems?
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    molagar wrote: »
    I have been lookinng some petty soul gmes to charge my equipment but i cant find any.I have looked at all the mystic vendors on auridon but the only thing they had were grand soul gems.Anyone has any idea where can i find some?

Hmmm just in case it's not clear

Gems recharge weapon enchants. If you happen to find some filled petty (or whatever) in old parts of the game, they will still work (less charge per gem).

Gear (worn) either gets fixed by merchants or repaired by using various repair ... (are they crates? kits?) anyway you can do that while in a dungeon/trial, but unless you are getting them from writs (which I am not, I'm too lazy and confused to figure out the current writ system) it usually works okay to repair after each dungeon.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis