The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Still have Error 15 after downloading all the giggle bites. ALL OF THEM!

kijima
kijima
✭✭✭✭✭
I've done everything from your support pages regarding the issue. So far since the patch, I've performed the following:

1. Oh noes, my enormous download of new patch and early access didn't work, I'll run a repair so I can get my Warden a head start. (no biggie)
2. Nope, didn't fix it. Dang, have to download the game again. More giggle bites down the drain and more hours of no early release for me. (Oh well)
3. Send Ticket with info about the Error 15 (still waiting for a reply)
4. Thought it might be on my side of things, so Performed Windows Updates (nope)
2. Performed Nvidia updates, just in case... ( I was sure that would be the issue... nope)
3. Renamed the folder as backup as the support pages suggest. (Nope)
4. Repaired three Times and downloaded the game three times, for reference that's the entire amount of gigglebites available on the Eastern seaboard of Australia (I'm annoyed now...)
5. ALL of them, I've downloaded all the giggly bites at this point. (Really, just really?)
6. Checked my account page, the download game morrowind digital edition was lit, so clicked on that. Great, more giggily bites to download... again. (I'm downloading at work and at home, day and night now...)
7. While checking on other things it possibly could be, I checked my account in billing history. $615.95 AUD has been spent on this game plus the original cost of the actual game which was an explorers pack. And I don't think I'm more important than the next person when it comes to issues just because I've spent dollars on the game, (plus I'm slightly embarrassed to say on an open forum how much damn money I've sunken into this game that I love, if it was hookers and beer, I'd be happier to brag) Seriously guys, where is the fix. I'm a pretty mellow dude, but I've checked all my options and the next step is rage quit and throw my laptop out the second floor window. Downloading giggle bites isn't as giggly as you'd think.

Edited by kijima on May 24, 2017 7:43AM
Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
Kijima - AD DK Derps
Annure - AD NB Derps
Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS