The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

magdk pvp what is changing?

Trashs1
Trashs1
✭✭✭
as topic says, since im moving to another flat im not able to play this days

whats now state of the art for madks?

still rattlecage + seducer dual S&B/restro staff with bloodspawn? or is now light armour a thing?

tell me :)
Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still seems very strong. I dont play one but the decreased cost to whip and other mag dk spammables is good. The players Ive run into are going medium. The only thing is you cant permablock while spamming now.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    medium as a mag class? are u sure ? :)
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL, no, no medium for mag DK.

Heavy is still playable in Rattlecage/Seducer/Bloodspawn but you have to be careful with your resource management. I plan to try light for a while. Until everyone gets geared up and stops running errands for Vivec it's hard to say where the meta is going.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume that the old no cp builds will still work (console player here so still theorycrafting). When playing no cp I run bloodspawn, heavy seducers, and silks of the sun. 1HS+lightning staff. With molten arms and double damage poisons, heavy lightning attacks deal a good bit of damage even when you need to top off your resources.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    im currious how the praxis comparation is

seducer vs lich S&B bar
    Edited by Trashs1 on May 24, 2017 1:01PM