Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Telvanni Furnishings - Are They Craftable?

Jaeysa
Jaeysa
✭✭✭✭✭
So, are telvanni furnishings craftable? It's pretty stupid to have an entire racial style of furnishings behind a paywall tbh, especially if they're expecting us to pay crowns for the tower in the future.
PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.

Best Answers

• Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are craftable. Someone picked up an organic chair blueprint yesterday on PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well...they've already locked Imperial behind the CS paywall. But, it looks like they haven't done that with Telvanni, which is good.
    Answer ✓
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think I've picked up any Telvanni plans in my travels so far ...

You may be right but it's too early to speculate.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are craftable. Someone picked up an organic chair blueprint yesterday on PC NA

*dances* WOOOOOOT!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Well...they've already locked Imperial behind the CS paywall. But, it looks like they haven't done that with Telvanni, which is good.

Imperial looks a lot like Breton to me, tbh - so I'm less fussed about it(though yeah, it's still a stupid move).

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »

Imperial looks a lot like Breton to me, tbh - so I'm less fussed about it(though yeah, it's still a stupid move).

Drab gray Breton maybe.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »

True - but there are a few items that don't have a Breton counterpart - there are some banners for instance, and a few other things I recall noticing in the Crown Store. But yeah...you can furnish an Imperial house with Breton and it'll look pretty close, but still, I think it's kinda crappy to lock the furniture behind a paywall. Especially since you can't purchase any of the homes with in-game gold unless you purchase the Imperial edition, so they're already charging extra for the ability to purchase these homes with gold - then, to not even allow them to furnish the house with gold, but they have to go to the CS? Plus, if you don't have the Imperial edition, you can just purchase the Imperial homes with Crowns anyway and since the only way to furnish them with Imperial furnishings is to purchase them with Crowns, you're better off just buying the furnished version with Crowns and be done with it. The only real reason to purchase the Imperial edition, then, is if you want to have an Imperial character. I purchased the Imperial edition way back when, but I'm still planning to purchase Imperial homes fully furnished with Crowns, if I ever decide I want an Imperial home. No point in spending gold and then having to buy the furnishings individually from the CS. Sorry...end of rant. :)