The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Telvanni Furniture - Crown Store only?

Tesari
Tesari
✭✭✭
I see this furniture in the crown store but havent been able to confirm from the patch notes or from any player so far if a craftable recipe been looted by any player. Anyone able to confirm crown store only on these furnishings?
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm wondering this too, and will be very disappointed if so because I really want to craft this and not have it locked behind a paywall that I will not pay for. I have not purchased Imperial furnishings for this reason, I don't like stuff locked behind a pay wall. I don't mind stuff being in the cash shop for convenience, but some of us want to craft all of our furnishings for the accomplishment and ownership of it. Plus I already paid for Morrowind, I won't pay for a furnishing that I should be able to find blueprints for and craft inside that content I already paid for.
    Edited by Kesstryl on May 24, 2017 1:59AM
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if there will be Telvanni housing - ie: MUSHROOMS! FUNGI! SPORES!
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Tesari where are you seeing this in the crown store, because I'm not.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe it is only available to players with early access ..... People like me & you will see this on June 6th .....
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭

There is a Telvanni house named Tel Galen Tower, just outside the Sadrith Mora, you can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9UvOam5sRE

You can visit the house but not able to purchase yet.

Also I got Telvanni furnishing recipe yesterday morning. It was Hlaalu, my bad :(
    Edited by mertusta on May 24, 2017 3:17AM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »
    I believe it is only available to players with early access ..... People like me & you will see this on June 6th .....

I've been playing my Warden with his white bear the past couple days, so nope that's not it. :P
    <And plenty more>
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mertusta wrote: »

There is a Telvanni house named Tel Galen Tower, just outside the Sadrith Mora, you can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9UvOam5sRE

Also I got Telvanni furnishing recipe yesterday morning. It was Hlaalu, my bad :(

I still think that thing is FUGLY! Looks nothing like the mushroom homes you saw in the original game. Yes, I know this is 700 years earlier, so maybe there's the idea that they're just starting to figure out how to grow/shape mushrooms into a dwelling. But, seriously, it looks more like they're using flesh atronachs. Also, maybe they didn't want them to look like the Bosmer dwellings, but to me, the Bosmer homes looked like copies of the Telvanni homes.

Edited for clarity.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on May 24, 2017 8:07PM
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Prob the new island going to cost allot of crowns only.
  • kristinluella
    kristinluella
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone get Telvanni furnishing drops yet? I can't find anything in guild stores or looting :( Wondering if it's even possible.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone get Telvanni furnishing drops yet? I can't find anything in guild stores or looting :( Wondering if it's even possible.

There's tons in Guild Stores. Just super overly priced. Most Telvanni furnishings, just pieces not blueprints, sell 50k+ in capital city traders.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You were able to purchase it some time ago, it was a limited-time sell.