The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind: Do I buy the disk or just the download from the PSN store?

Gwythyr
Gwythyr
✭✭
Hi, I'm a little confused on how to obtain the Morrowind update (on the day) - do I buy the update in the PSN store or if I buy the disk, I just have to wait for it to finish downloading?

Is there a pro vs con to buying the disk over the getting it from the PSN store?

If I buy the disk, will I still have all my characters & champion points, etc?
Server: EU PSN
Champion Points: 502

AD - Breton Sorceror
EB - Templar Bosmer
DC - Altmer Dragonknight
AD - Khajiit Nightblade
AD - Khajiit Templar
DC - Dunmer Sorceror
AD - Khajiit Warden
  • Gwythyr
    Gwythyr
    ✭✭
    Anyone? ☹️ Please, I'm just unsure and I would appreciate any advise.

AD - Breton Sorceror
    EB - Templar Bosmer
    DC - Altmer Dragonknight
    AD - Khajiit Nightblade
    AD - Khajiit Templar
    DC - Dunmer Sorceror
    AD - Khajiit Warden
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess the only real difference is physically getting out of the crib to get the disk(maybe it ships to you?). Nothing really different because you'll just end up downloading and updating the game file, buying it through psn store is just more convenient and it'll automatically download if you have the option on and if you come home from work or wake up while your ps4 is on rest mode you'll be ready to go....unless Morrowind can be pre loaded. Also you will keep everything if it's saved onto ps4.

Edit: Some games you want to have the physical case for like eso/fallout/skyrim those big memorable games, an expansion like this imo is just some other piece of DLC that adds. Soooooo just a psn download is all really, depends on U
    Edited by FlyLionel on May 24, 2017 2:04PM
    The Flyers
  • Gwythyr
    Gwythyr
    ✭✭
    Thank you.

AD - Breton Sorceror
    EB - Templar Bosmer
    DC - Altmer Dragonknight
    AD - Khajiit Nightblade