The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

1vx walkthrough (Goblin Basics for Msorc)

Irylia
Irylia
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See my only question is how are you able to take so many hits with and without shields..
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »
    See my only question is how are you able to take so many hits with and without shields..

defending resto. Impen around 2k. Pirate skeleton was on in this clip. Resto ult
    Ball lightning absorbs mag projectiles

I had this clip saved from a long time ago in early homestead. Was the big crit build I had used for a short time. Julianos witchmothers willpower pirate infused prismatic on large.
    I prefer bsw lich 1x infernal vma shadow or my morrowind build

I'll be doing another with a recent morrowind build
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    beside i really love your new build and the idea of making pirate skeleton work again, so no offence to you

many streamers fake their rampage videos... at least u can read this type of comments verry often
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    beside i really love your new build and the idea of making pirate skeleton work again, so no offence to you

many streamers fake their rampage videos... at least u can read this type of comments verry often

The people you 1vx are potatoes
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    i do not 1 v x because im a potatoe too :(
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,