The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone Else Unable to do Writ Dailies?

Rainwhisper
Rainwhisper
✭✭✭✭✭
I created two new Wardens, ran them to Vulkhel Guard, and then quickly completed all six introductory writ quests. I definitely received the "Jack of all Trades" achievement, and all six skill lines are showing up on my skills list.

Yet the writ boards have no daily quests for me. Is this happening to anyone else?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they L6?

I don't think your supposed to be able to do the Intro Quests until then. That might be the real bug.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i have do two days worth of writ dailies with my newbies. But they were 5 or over by the time that occurred if thats an issue.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Are they L6?

I don't think your supposed to be able to do the Intro Quests until then. That might be the real bug.

That was the issue. I was able to do the intro quests at level 3, which took me to level 5, but I couldn't do the writs themselves until level 6. I swung by the nearest questgiver and resolved that.

Thanks for the suggestion!