Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can you get around cyrodiil doing pve without doing pvp?

Godzilla58
I wanted to know because I want to do dolmens and quest in that area but I am worried that I will be killed by players.

Best Answers

• FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on which campaign honestly, generally though you're in a PVP area so it is anything goes. I've gotten all skyshards and done all dolmens/delves on my main a couple years back though; you can certainly do it. Put on some impen gear, spam cloak/invisible pots if you're really worried. Yes; you can get around on a dead campaign.
    The Flyers
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick a low pop server, the Resource Campaigns were great for this, but I think those have gone away.

Also, if you die, what is the worst that happens? You have to ride a distance on your horse. I am not sure about all the rules about rezzing in place, but you can do that quite often too if you have soul gems.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are found by other players from a different alliance it is very likely you will die. If you're very careful, very good at being sneaky, and stay away from areas that attract other players, you might be able to avoid getting caught. (Note that dolmens and the towns that serve as quest hubs tend to attract other players.) If you want to avoid PVP, the only sure way is to stay out of Cyrodiil.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pick a low pop campaign and I reckon if you keep away from the main routes you should be ok
  • Godzilla58
    Okay thanks I wanted to make sure because if I did go there I was planning on it being the last thing I do. Also is pvp considered difficult.