The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Utility Pack

Thannazzar
Thannazzar
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone bought the new pack with 3 costumes and a bunch of consumables? If so could you post what the costumes are. Looks like 1 from the armored knights, one from the stealthy rogues and a third I can't identify.
  • OrdinatorInMourning
    I'm interested can we get crown gems from utilities from this pack or not. And how much if can.
    PC/EU.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    Has anyone bought the new pack with 3 costumes and a bunch of consumables? If so could you post what the costumes are. Looks like 1 from the armored knights, one from the stealthy rogues and a third I can't identify.

Are you not on PC? If so you can actually preview all the costumes in the pack by going to "bundle details" (bottom of the screen tells you what button) and then hover the item and preview it
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • BearlyLegal
    BearlyLegal
    Soul Shriven
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Thannazzar wrote: »

Are you not on PC? If so you can actually preview all the costumes in the pack by going to "bundle details" (bottom of the screen tells you what button) and then hover the item and preview it

You can do the same on consoles.
    PS4 - NA - EP, CP 300

Bearly-Legal - Argonian Warden
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're old costumes
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are old but I like the crafty thief costume, I dye it brown cammo and goes brilliantly with cloud sench :)
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it today because I really badly wanted that mage's outfit, and wanted the riding lessons too even though I don't normally buy riding lessons. It seemed like a decent price for all of it together.

The mage's outfit dyes beautifully, by the way. :)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting to see discontinued items show up in something other than a Crown Crate. Well...the Mage's Guild outfit was discontinued - the others are from packs that are still in the Crown Store. So, guess they're trying to sell some discontinued items by bundling them with existing ones and then they're able to charge more?

EDIT: And it's a waste for anyone who already bought the Armored Knights and Stealthy Rogues packs. Glad I was able to purchase the mage's guild pack before it was removed from the Crown Store.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on May 24, 2017 5:58PM
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have bought it if the horse had been the dapple palfrey. They took that out of the store for no real reason and it's never shown up since.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady