The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need Writ Turn In Spot for Morrowind

STEVIL
STEVIL
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
IMO someone starting a character in Morrowind should not have to journey back to Auridon, Glenumbra or Stonefalls to turn in their writs.

just got full six certs on my stam Warden bosmer and having to head to the old territory daily for this makes no sense.

not a game breaker or anything but gives Morrowind less of a feel of "starting its own game" so to speak.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Your fun may vary" (c) Stevil

Not happy, Jan?
    Raging on a forum is one choice you can make of course, just one of the least productive ones at your disposal.

I do go on...
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That is so adorable!
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I don't understand it, there's a writ turn in area right between the crafting stations and the BG tents in Vivec City...all the boxes and the guy are there, but we can't turn in there for some reason.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I don't understand it, there's a writ turn in area right between the crafting stations and the BG tents in Vivec City...all the boxes and the guy are there, but we can't turn in there for some reason.

Exactly!

i mean, if you approach this as "i start in V then finish it before going to main zones" gameplay, what then? Don't do writs? I mean you can unlock the mage and fighter's guilds (not sure about undaunted) but their quests being on the mainland is ok so far but while its easy enough for my chars to pop over to Auridon like the others for writs it is a definite smack to the Vardenfell as its own game start thing.

Well, from my perspective at least.

obviously, i can see why? They did not want to much with the whole writ turn in code while doing all else and that is a safe move, a smart move. If they add turn-ins to housing at some point, the issue could become moot.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

• Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can collect the writs from writ boards anywhere across Tamriel...

Stands to reason you should be able to drop them off in any major city too!

This would actually aid diversity as we would have a choice of cities to park our characters.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I fear that that is there for when the next level of gear is introduced, CP180 or whatever.
    PC EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good points, @STEVIL, and it's really just the tip of the iceberg of issues on the crafting side of Morrowind.

Another hot button topic is that there are no crafting stations in large towns like Sadrith Mora and Balmora ... but there are other threads on that issue already.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 25, 2017 6:10PM