The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

How to: Belt of Tava's Favor (master writ help - EU PC)

Leionidas
Leionidas

I'm currently working on a master clothier writ and it's asking for a Belt of Tava's Favor. I do know where to make it, only problem is, I can only make the boots. Not sure how that came to be. But the belt is something I've been needing to do. I've been everywhere looking for a guild trader that has one (no luck) and, to be frank, I'm not sure if I have to DC it or research it.

Any help would be appreciated. My in-game name is the same as this one: @Leionidas

TIA
Edited by Leionidas on May 23, 2017 12:36AM
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How many traits have you researched on belts? Tavas require 5 traits researched.
  • khelly
    khelly
    Soul Shriven
    Tava's Favor Crafting station is in Hew's Bane - Forebear's Junction. You also, have to have 5 traits researched in Belts to complete your Master Writ.
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    with Master Writs,

never consume the quest until your ready to turn it in.

I save mine till I get enough to actually want to travel to each crafting area.
    If it's Imperial City I wait till I get 4 or more before I go to craft the writs.
    It's such a chore to travel there.
    Same with enchants/alchemy/provisioning
    Then I can turn them all in at one time.
    This helps with time spent on doing the writs.

I also do this with surveys.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What style are they asking for? Maybe you don't have the belt motif in that style.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    What style are they asking for? Maybe you don't have the belt motif in that style.

^This.^

Check the style, too, @Leionidas ... because that's also required (to have been learned on your crafter) to complete the writ.