The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can we gold rings/necklaces yet? (if not, what gives Zos?)

AdicusDio
AdicusDio
✭✭✭
Been away about 5 months. Wondering if we can gold our jewelry yet to match the rest of our gold gear?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No you cannot gold your jewellery, but there is a golden vendor at weekends in your respective alliance home base. e.g for me, it is North High Rock Gate near the stables which supplies golden jewellery every weekend for a paltry 500K AP or gold, but it is early and cannot remember how much gold they cost.

Or buy them in guild stores.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• AdicusDio
    AdicusDio
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the vendor only offered Cyro sets? Or do they offer any set jewelry?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AdicusDio wrote: »
    I thought the vendor only offered Cyro sets? Or do they offer any set jewelry?

Not sure where you got your intel from, but the vendor supplies a number of set items.

Run a search for golden vendor in forum and there you will find more info
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The golden vendor will carry 2 gold jewelry items each week for 500k ap or 250k gold each. It's a random selection, and can include drop sets that are not pvp. I'm not sure every type of drop set comes up...I'm not sure trial sets are included. Undaunted dungeon sets are...warlock came up last week. Viper has come up, red mountain. Vicious death. Those are ones I remember because I bought them.