The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Question

Mabelrode
Mabelrode
Soul Shriven
Greetings, I own the Mathiisen Manor currently but now that my 6 month ESO Plus subscription has kicked in, I have the extra crowns to get another place. While I like some of the features for that home, I am looking at either something bigger or another equal size place. I was wondering if I could remove any or all the trees/furnishings and move them to a new place?

An a related note, are any people in-game doing home decorating services? Seen some people's work and it looks great. :)
  • rudimentxb14_ESO
    rudimentxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    if you buy a furnished house from the crown store you can take the furniture and move it to another house you own.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When a home is bought with crowns, all resident items that come with it are crown locked. You can see this on each individual,item in your inventory and the housing editor. Crown locked items are account bound. You may put them in any home on your account, but you may not sell or trade them.

I like Hundings Palace. You get a ton of yard space, including a beach. You can go quite far out into the water. And if you build ramp/stairs, the whole roof is accessible to build a deck.