The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Morrowind Housing?

Mabelrode
Mabelrode
Soul Shriven
I thought I read that there a new houses planned for the Morrowind expansion. Has this been confirmed? My google searches come up with many rumours. :)
Edited by Mabelrode on May 21, 2017 7:23PM
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are three new homes available in Morrowind which you can purchase starting tomorrow, regardless of whether you're in the pre-release or not
    *Special Snowflake*

• Mabelrode
    Mabelrode
    Soul Shriven
    Ohhhh - like what I see of the Amaya Lake Lodge. I will check it out tomorrow - whenever I can finally get into the game. :)
  • vMaick
    vMaick
    ✭✭✭
    May I once remind you that they originally datamined 6 houses on Vvardenfell. The other 3 are most likely to come later as crown store exclusives.
  • Mabelrode
    Mabelrode
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the info guys - nice to to have more choices to look at. :)
  • brantkin
    brantkin
    The 3 houses you can buy or well 2 i didn't get to check out the mansion yet. However the two normal homes are great homes. A lot of interesting things, and for once we have rooms with door ways! Not just big wide empty spaces. Which always erked me with previous houses in eso they had no sense of a home at all.

From what i seen on the pts they all seem worth it, i have no clue on the pricing yet tho. But they are pretty sexy and they do capture that iconic morrowind theme to a t.

I would put the medium size home for morrowind up there with the forsaken stronghold and hundian patalial halls or whatever it's called. Which are the two best houses, well there is another great one but the name escapes me, it's the ones with the garden and the 2 rooms at the bottom and a ton of balcony's and a waterfall behind the house.
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    How much do the two Morrowind homes in the Crown Store cost (furnished and unfurnished)? I'm on console and wanted to know ahead of time to budget my Crowns.
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cynnalia wrote: »
    How much do the two Morrowind homes in the Crown Store cost (furnished and unfurnished)? I'm on console and wanted to know ahead of time to budget my Crowns.

The medium sized one is 4000 / 5000 crowns (unfurnished/furnished), and the large one 7000 / 8800.
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I just saw that there will be another house, that wasn't included in this patch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS89oEdpoic
    That one looks like it will be in the 15k crown range.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...that's the ugly Telvanni Tower.
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭

The medium sized one is 4000 / 5000 crowns (unfurnished/furnished), and the large one 7000 / 8800.

Thanks! *squirrels away 8800 Crowns*
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • Mabelrode
    Mabelrode
    Soul Shriven
    Got the Amaya Lake Lodge :)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ima gonna haveta buy a Crown pack, as I want both! I was so determined to never buy any houses or furnishings with Crowns, but after spending a good deal of in-game gold on Velothi Reverie, its furnishings (from other players and plans to make items myself) and mats, I'm leaning toward just buying both furnished with Crowns. Which is exactly what ZOS is counting on!

At least I actually purchased/furnished one home without spending a crown in the CS. :wink:
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Ima gonna haveta buy a Crown pack, as I want both! I was so determined to never buy any houses or furnishings with Crowns, but after spending a good deal of in-game gold on Velothi Reverie, its furnishings (from other players and plans to make items myself) and mats, I'm leaning toward just buying both furnished with Crowns. Which is exactly what ZOS is counting on!

At least I actually purchased/furnished one home without spending a crown in the CS. :wink:

I was wondering why they would make the houses so expensive. I didn't think there were people foolish enough to spend $50 every time a new house was released.