Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Ways to get housing recipes

kivaann
kivaann
Hi guys, I want to ask about ways to obtain housing recipes. Currently I've been seeing/getting the same 100-200 recipes in all traders and drops, with the occasional purple items and few i know come from weekend traders. When I check on eso fashion, there are lots that i simply never seen anywhere, but they are confirmed to exist by other players on the forum. I mainly steal stuffs in vulkhel guard and cold habour, with occasional delves and dungeons, and just started pickpicketing mainly around rivensprire. I know there are weekend trader, achievement furnishing, ans home good dealer. Also heard about voucher box for purple recipe (?). Is there any other ways that I'm not aware of for furniture recipes? I'm not asking you to disclose your farm spots or specific npcs, just want to know if there are other ways to gain recipes, or any conditions that affect which recipes drop (location, character, quest etc)?
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot guides on where and how specific housing recipes drop around these forums as well as youtube. In short; yes the location and characters can matter as to what drops. Nobles are good targets for pick pocketing (make sure to do it 3 times).

Crafting writ vouchers are a great way to get them as well if you have crafters.