The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorcerer Healer Leveling Guide

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently was asked if I could do it all over again, then how would I level up. Going to assume for the must part everyone is doing there roles in the dungeon. Meaning tanks have taunt, and have decent aggro control and dps can sorta kill things. So here’s how I would do it over again. So if you are bold enough you can do daily random at lvl 10. Just use healing springs and mutagen… and twlight if you get that far before level 10. You just have to apply mutagen before fights and use springs on them for mobs fights (assuming you have then use twilight if they are outside the circle for heal).

Before Champion

Gear
  • Sanctuary or healer set (From banished cells or can be purchased or farmed in nDSA)
  • Seducer (infused) (crafted 3 trait set)

random staves
  • Powered Trait on resto
  • defending trait on lighting destro (if possible)

Enchants

Absorb Magicka / Glyph of Hardening

Bar 1

* Inner light -> Emproward ward

* Grand Healing – Healing Springs

* Summon Twilight matriarch

* Combat Prayer

* Regeneration – Mutagen

Ult – Summon Storm Atronach

Bar 2

Innerlight – Element drain

Circle of Protection – impluse

Summon Twilight matriarch

Element Bloackade

Blood Altar -> Bone Shield

Ult – Negate Magic

Priority Passives

Class Skills

Unholy Knowledge
Power stone
Rebate (first)
Capitactor
Exploitation
* While all the class skills are useful these are most important ones till you become champion level

Essence Drain
Restoration Expert
* I suggest after acquired the rest of the listed passives here, then get the rest in restoration staff

Destruction Staff

Elemental force
* You can get the rest of these last

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sorcerer
Edited by Tasear on May 20, 2017 10:21PM