Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Prismatic Weapon

Orange_fire_dragon
Orange_fire_dragon
✭✭✭
Before you read further here is a SPOILER alert for you.

I really would like to know whenever you can upgrade the prismatic weapon to your level or not. I received mine at level 49 and now I am 118 champion so the weapon naturally has lost a lot damage and enchantment has became weak.

I have seen few posts mentioning that you can get a new one but never said where.
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you care? It is a junk, non-set weapon. There's no way to increase the "level" of weapon or armor anyway. I think you misunderstood what you heard.
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    It has wonderful damage boost vs daedra, would be great for Coldharbour and repeating myself.

I have seen a few discussions about this and someone has said that you could get it on your level again (didnt say how) but only as same weapon you first chose.
  • wendal
    wendal
    ✭✭✭
    You'd need to do the fg quest on another char which is at your max cp level... then transfer the weapon reward, alternatively you can make a new prismatic rune and apply it to a different weapon. It's the hakejio rune from ic or guild trader you'd need for the +damage to daedra enchant, and the set is orgnums scales which can be crafted in earthforge after unlocking fg and 8traits. Hope this was of some use, let me know if not and I can try and explain more thoroughly :)
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can make the enchant. I'm not sure the "recipe" but it definitely uses hakeijo runes.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itade hakeijo kuta I belive creates the prismatic onslaught glyph
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repora: Hakeijo: Kuta makes a legendary champion 160 Prismatic Defense glyph that grants a multi effect enchantment which increases Max health, Stamina & Magicka, all at once. It is advisable to only use them on shields, helmets, chests & leggings as they are not as strong as the standalone versions (the ones that just offer one of the three like max health, stamina or Magicka on their own.) only use these on legendary armour at Champion 160, otherwise you will only just be wasting them.

Itade: Hakeijo: Kuta makes a Legendary Champion 160 Prismatic glyph of onslaught which only lets you deal extra damage to undead & daedra (I wonder if it covers for werewolves as well with one of the old changes to the fighters guild skill line a year ago.) but either way, you are better off with a prismatic defense glyph as there are other weapon glyphs that far outweigh that of the Prismatic glyph of onslaught.
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.